Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
7 dwarves not mentioned?

See here:
Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 2.55.08 PM.png

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
No, it's still Lightning Lane Entrances. If anything, it actually make the Lightning Lane signs make more sense as some guests were confusing Genie and Lightning Lane as different things
I see that now... my bad.

Why don't they just call it fastpass (for multi rides) and individual lightning lane (for the single ride purchases) - or does that make too much sense?

CaptainAmerica

I see that now... my bad.

Why don't they just call it fastpass (for multi rides) and individual lightning lane (for the single ride purchases) - or does that make too much sense?
I imagine they want the flexibility to slide things in and out of the different tiers. When Tron comes off VQ, maybe Mine Train slides off of ILL and over to Multi-LL, but the "Lightning Lane" verbiage will still apply in either case.

JD80

This is a fantastic change for power users.

You can book #1, #2, #3 at 7 days out. Pick all early return times if possible.

Then you essentially have three tracks of use/rebook. Assuming you can tinker with return times and refreshing.

Book SDD, ToT, Star Tours as early as possible (assuming you get there at park open). Rope drop something. Get into any attraction ASAP and attempt to book another Tier 1 attraction if available.

djlaosc

When this was originally talked about, it was looking as though you would be able to book some in advance, and then continue with the current method of getting them at 7 o'clock onwards, but it looks as though this is no longer the case.

Do we know whether, if you don't book in advance, you could continue to stack with the current method (although with less of a choice as slots would have been taken by others in advance), or would you just be able to book the 3 on the day, and nothing else until you start to use?

CaptainAmerica

This is a fantastic change for power users.

You can book #1, #2, #3 at 7 days out. Pick all early return times if possible.

Then you essentially have three tracks of use/rebook. Assuming you can tinker with return times and refreshing.

Book SDD, ToT, Star Tours as early as possible (assuming you get there at park open). Rope drop something. Get into any attraction ASAP and attempt to book another Tier 1 attraction if available.
Will you have to burn Tier 1 to book another Tier 1? Or could you ride a 9am Tier 2 and then same-day the tiers disappear and you can book whatever you want as your number 4?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom