DISNEY Frustrations! (my letter to Dinsey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GS3rd

Original Poster
Many of you have asked...

I just wanted to say that YES, they did send me a reply in 2003 when I wrote that letter...and let me just tell you that out of the 10 people I wrote that letter to, ALL 10 came BACK with letters from lawyers saying that it was a legal issue and that they didn't read any of the letters.:ROFLOL: HA, well that comes as a surprise b/c they have Updated some of the rides including the Haunted Mansion, and getting rid of the Swiss Family Tree house...which WAS IN MY LETTER.:wave: I totally would sue them for that, but I'd probably go broke and be buried in legal bills! :lol:

JimboJones123

i completely 100% agree with you on bringing back the classic disney on the disney channel...i like some of the new shows but shows like the replacements and the proud family, i just can't stand those shows
I think they should go ahead with a new network and make a Disney Classics Channel.

Nick has Gas. How many times can you loop Double Dare and boy I can't even remember any of the other shows on that channel. It isn't even the good Double Dare, it's Double Dare 2000.

They could core the station with their animated and live action classics. Counter program Prime Time, or even earlier like they do now during starting during the news and continuing through syndication hour.

Then replay the nightly feature again at 11pm ET. For the 3 am showing, show the movie from the night before so you aren't showing the same program 3x in a night. In between fill with my favorite "Mousterpiece Theater", some of the old Vault Disney programming, maybe a Wonderful World of Disney movie fromt the 80's (Will I ever get to see Mr. Boogity again?). It's also been about 20 years since they original Disney Channel re-airs of Ozzie and Harriet. Why not see if you catch lightning in a bottle a third time? Between Disneyland TV, Wuzzles, Gummi Bears, Dumbo Circus, Pooh Corner, Mousercise, and all the other FREE PROGRAMMING that they have sitting around, you can't tell me this channel couldn't pull a viewer or two away from Nick, Noggin, Toon Nick, Gas, Boomerang, CN, Discovery Kids, Nat'l Geographic Kids, and God knows what else is out there. Why not air the new MMC after school again? We actually rented the MMC best of Justin, Brittney, and Christina and were shocked how the first gen of new MMC was so much better than this last group.

Launch it over the Holidays and you can grab a heavy family audience while Prime Time is on repeats. And yes, I'll want my coupon for a free churro as always for a finders fee!

JimboJones123

I just wanted to say that YES, they did send me a reply in 2003 when I wrote that letter...and let me just tell you that out of the 10 people I wrote that letter to, ALL 10 came BACK with letters from lawyers saying that it was a legal issue and that they didn't read any of the letters.:ROFLOL: HA, well that comes as a surprise b/c they have Updated some of the rides including the Haunted Mansion, and getting rid of the Swiss Family Tree house...which WAS IN MY LETTER.:wave: I totally would sue them for that, but I'd probably go broke and be buried in legal bills! :lol:

When is that?

The Mom

Premium Member
Apparently, World of Warcraft has a word for this: Necroing, as in Necromancer = a character who can raise the dead. :lol:

So, let's put this one back in the crypt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom