News Disney Explores Amazon Prime-Like Membership Program to Offer Discounts and Perks

Indy_UK

I’m not against this.

I’m guessing it would be Disney+ and then whatever on top. In the UK maybe 10% off shopdisney, free delivery and early access to merch.

The version of this for DVC members I’ve heard before and basically moves all the direct perks like cheaper APs and discounts behind this paywall, sounds great for someone like me who bought resale.

A single service that cross promotes their business’ makes a lot of sense and something I think they should have done along time ago

co10064

Premium Member
I did recently get a survey question about the perceived value of Disney+ versus Amazon Prime, and it asked my opinion on whether I believed additional perks should be given to Disney+ subscribers.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Bailing on all fronts... LT Transfers is already in the process of doing a gratuitous transfer of our DVC interests to my eldest son. I have no idea why he wanted this :(.

Attachments

• absolutely-no-money.jpg
    absolutely-no-money.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61

CaptinEO

My thing is I'm a fan of themeparks, classic Disney, and classic Star Wars. I buy movies I like so Disney+ offers me nothing. (No way would I pay a subscription to watch a movie I already own).

I just want to visit their themeparks. I guess that's the point of this venture, to get people to pay for services they wouldn't normally buy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom