News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

tcool123

Honestly, I feel like if we don't see a new nighttime parade for the 50th, one will never occur for a long time (not until a major shift in leadership). The 50th was the best opportunity for the parks people and WDI to justify that kind of financial outlay.
The company’s 100th anniversary is in 2023 that would be another opportunity for a nighttime parade imo.

Crazydisneyfanluke

"Disney Enchantment" follows the naming trend of fireworks shows set by "Disney Illuminations" in Paris.

It would be great if it were like "Disneyland Forever" or "Celebrate Tokyo Disneyland" and actually be about the park/resort, but if Disneyland's 60th was any indication, very little of all this anniversary stuff will actually have anything to do with WDW and just be an excuse for more Toy Story, Frozen, Star Wars etc. It's all about the brands.
I agree, I hope it is like "Remember" or "Celebrate Tokyo Disneyland", but that isn't current management at all.

Magic Feather

I’ve heard a few interesting possibilities for this show. Still waiting on confirmation for most of them.

That said, the only thing I can say with near certainty is that HEA will return after the 50th *if* Enchantment gets lower GSATs (by a not insignificant margin). If it’s deemed as good or better by fans, then it will stick around (as though this is a surprise).

Giss Neric

Are the Wishes stans happy that HEA will be "temporarily" replaced or you now just realized that HEA is better show than Wishes that you actually miss it when it's going away?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Nope. Won’t miss it.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Parker in NYC

Are the Wishes stans happy that HEA will be "temporarily" replaced or you now just realized that HEA is better show than Wishes that you actually miss it when it's going away?
We can all agree, though, that Minnie's Disastrous Christmas and Jack's Disastrous Halloween shows were... awful. Unless they were selling things at the dessert parties I don't know about.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
May or may not be related to the new show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom