Disney emplyees arrested in under age sex stings

cw1982

Sorry, I was being a bit flippant. I say that because of the forum member that took the story to CNN and presented it to them as being a Disney problem.

Did @WDW1974 take it to CNN as being a Disney only problem? I don't remember him saying so much, just that he knew of reasons why he felt like Disney should be doing more. I know that thread was hard to keep up with, though, so maybe I missed something.

tahqa

Classy, dude. Very classy.

I'm protecting no one, but thanks. Oh, and if I haven't made it clear enough for you, I went to folks at CNN with the story last year. I fully expected Disney to kill it fully since that is their MO.

I'll take pleasure in knowing that Bob Iger and his flying monkeys are probably having a miserable night.

tahqa

and this proves what? He never said this was strictly a Disney issue. I don't understand your point.

And every time someone tried to say the story was a national level problem he always brought it back to being a huge Disney problem. That's my point.

cw1982

But the story wasn't just about Disney. Sea World and Universal were both part of it as well. I think around here it became more about Disney because this is a Disney forum. '74 may have went to them with Disney specific information, and it's understandable that he would speculate about Disney's reaction. But I still don't see where he actually said he was specifically throwing Disney alone under the bus.

Either way, I think we can all agree that the problem needs to be addressed from multiple angles because this is far from a cookie cutter situation.

cw1982

And every time someone tried to say the story was a national level problem he always brought it back to being a huge Disney problem. That's my point.

He did say it was a Disney problem but he never said it was just a Disney problem.

Nemo14

Yes a Disney problem, but not just a Disney problem.

But the story wasn't just about Disney. Sea World and Universal were both part of it as well. I think around here it became more about Disney because this is a Disney forum. '74 may have went to them with Disney specific information, and it's understandable that he would speculate about Disney's reaction. But I still don't see where he actually said he was specifically throwing Disney alone under the bus.

Either way, I think we can all agree that the problem needs to be addressed from multiple angles because this is far from a cookie cutter situation.

Exactly - let's not bicker about this.

wogwog

That video has been all over the news here in Florida. This is Florida. I don't care what lawyer the subhuman gets he won't ever get a penny. Even if he lives long enough in prison to try to sue I would imagine top line lawyers would represent Dad for nothing. This is Florida where clerks blow people away robbing a convenience store or attempting a car jacking. The punk entered the house so he is only alive by the grace and "compassion" of the Dad.

photomatt

Last edited:

bethymouse

Part of the reason why even teenagers shouldn't be "let loose" in the parks. In my old age, 18 was an adult. Now it's 21. This could happen anywhere at any time! Hopefully this kind of thread will just make us all more aware ( parents).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom