Disney Dreams

Nemo14

Original Poster
I know we all use the phrase often, but how many of us and how often do we actually dream about WDW? My husband laughs at me when I tell him my Disney dreams, but I have them often, and they really help fill in the gaps between visits. How about you?

FrumiousBoojum

I've frequently dreamed I was at WDW or DL... but they are never as they should be. Most of the time, they appear as cheap carnivals in my dreams. Every now and then, they appeared in some extra-spectacular form. Kinda depressing either way, really.

Raven66

I have dreams about being in the parks all the time. This weekend I dreamt that I got my Unofficial Guide in the mail and it was as big as a telephone book. :lookaroun It just so happens I got it in the mail today. Not telephone book size, but I was so excited none the less! :D

PaisleyMF

Dreams

i got some wierd dreams, i can usually combine Disney movies and theme park in one huge montage. is fun to have all the castles in one huge castle and on back SSE, and to the left the GMR. and see the brooms of Fantasia cleaning up.

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:​

wedway71

Wow! I thought I was the only one when dreaming of WDW has these weird dreams.
a-The parks are dirty and very cheap looking or nothing special just like a mall or shopping center.
b-The CMS are a bunch of freaks with mohawks or dirty costumes or sometimes no costumes at all just civilian clothes.
c-Or WDW is closing and there are "everything has to go"signs all over and total anarchy almost.
When I Wake up I am so happy it was a dream.

Laura

Premium Member
Now that my trip is very close I'm having them every night. They are always bad dreams, that something that I was really looking forward to didn't happen.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Now that my trip is very close I'm having them every night. They are always bad dreams, that something that I was really looking forward to didn't happen.
That always happens to me right before a trip. Either I dream that we get lost or one of the kids forgets something critical, and we have to go back home.

Connor002

I had a dream with disney in it, but the instant I woke up I forgot it. Then I remember it while typing this, but alsa... I just forgot it again :brick:

DisneyDellsDude

Here's one I had.:wave:

Once I had one really strange dream though. I had it about 2 months ago. I went to bed after I was done reading the forums on here that were talking about how people could stay in the park after it closed. Well, that happened in my dream. I dreamt that I was a cast member at Epcot, and I was walking around the World Showcase right after Illuminations. Everyone was gone except a few other cast members that I saw still walking around. Then I spoted a non-cast member and chased after them to tell them that they had to get out of the park. Well, I chased them from about the U.S.A pavillion to about the Canada pavillion. Then they went around the Canada pavillion and disappeared around a corner. When I got to the corner, I found an old skull hidden behind some leaves of a tree. Then I woke up!!:lookaroun :)

bluefaery

DisneyDellsDude said:
Here's one I had.:wave:

Once I had one really strange dream though. I had it about 2 months ago. I went to bed after I was done reading the forums on here that were talking about how people could stay in the park after it closed. Well, that happened in my dream. I dreamt that I was a cast member at Epcot, and I was walking around the World Showcase right after Illuminations. Everyone was gone except a few other cast members that I saw still walking around. Then I spoted a non-cast member and chased after them to tell them that they had to get out of the park. Well, I chased them from about the U.S.A pavillion to about the Canada pavillion. Then they went around the Canada pavillion and disappeared around a corner. When I got to the corner, I found an old skull hidden behind some leaves of a tree. Then I woke up!!:lookaroun :)

that's a wierd dream

sharkgirl

FrumiousBoojum said:
I've frequently dreamed I was at WDW or DL... but they are never as they should be. Most of the time, they appear as cheap carnivals in my dreams. Every now and then, they appeared in some extra-spectacular form. Kinda depressing either way, really.

Oh my goodness me too!!!

sharkgirl

HunnyPot

I dream about WDW fairly often. This past year was our first time to stay on property, and before that trip, I dreamed about how wonderful staying on property would be a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom