Disney Dreams

DisneyFreak529

Before any Disney Trip I dream for weeks about going to Disney. I get really excited and that is all I can think if is Disney! So I deam of Disney. Crazy right, I enjoy Disney Dreams.

BiggerTigger

My Disney dream has just turned into a nightmare. My bf lost his kidneys two years ago and was just put on the kidney transplant list lastweek. His promise is that six months after the transplant we will go to WDW (his first time, many times for me). I dream all the time about showing him all my favorite rides and hidden little spots around the parks. Well, yesterday he was informed that he does not qualify for a transplant because of the insurances company's refusal to pay. I am now devistated and last night of restless sleep, I dreamed that WDW locked the gates and would not let us in. Everyone else could go through the gates but we were stuck out side and people were laughing at us because we couldn't go. Even though it was a dream (nightmare), I feel that our wish is over.

To everyone that has a dream or wish about Walt Disney World hold on to that little spark, maybe with enough of your wishes and dreams, ours will come true.

Thank you!!!!

hcswingfield

BiggerTigger said:
My Disney dream has just turned into a nightmare. My bf lost his kidneys two years ago and was just put on the kidney transplant list lastweek. His promise is that six months after the transplant we will go to WDW (his first time, many times for me). I dream all the time about showing him all my favorite rides and hidden little spots around the parks. Well, yesterday he was informed that he does not qualify for a transplant because of the insurances company's refusal to pay. I am now devistated and last night of restless sleep, I dreamed that WDW locked the gates and would not let us in. Everyone else could go through the gates but we were stuck out side and people were laughing at us because we couldn't go. Even though it was a dream (nightmare), I feel that our wish is over.

To everyone that has a dream or wish about Walt Disney World hold on to that little spark, maybe with enough of your wishes and dreams, ours will come true.

Thank you!!!!

Have you got a lawyer? I'd sue the pants off the insurance company. Good luck to you and your bf.

Nemo14

Original Poster
BiggerTigger said:

Thank you!!!!
I agree - a good lawyer will get him right back on that list; if that doesn't work, keep fighting it - eventually they'll get him on the list! Good luck, and keep us posted!

spoodles

All the time. They usually fall into 1 of 2 categories. I'm either a CM seeing really bizarre behind the scenes stuff (always on classics, like HM), or a typical anxiety dream, like it's the last day of my vacation and I suddenly realize I haven't even been to any parks yet! :eek:

Nemo14

Original Poster
spoodles said:
typical anxiety dream, like it's the last day of my vacation and I suddenly realize I haven't even been to any parks yet! :eek:

LOL - I've had that one too!

Kwit35

I dream about Disney several times a week. So does my 5 year old. We compare notes each morning. 'who were you with, which park where you at, which rides did you go on, what did you eat?'

SpenceMan01

I have Disney dreams all the time. The most memorable ones were right before my trip in 5th grade when Splash Mountain was just opening. I had a series of dreams that I was going on it, but each one wasn't the actual ride: one was a flume in a mall, one was outdoors, but still not right, and many more. They were really weird. Now I have dreams that I know were Disney dreams, but I can rarely remember them.

FanofDinsey1981

I usually don't remember my dreams, but when I am actually in WDW, I have these horrible dreams that I have to fly back and forth every day between chicago and orlando, just to go on vacation. Or I will dream after one or two days on vacation that it is already time to go home, even though my subconscious knows I am supposed to be gone for 10 days.

minnieme3

Hey Everyone.... was just cruising around the message boards and came across this thread. Disney is going to grant a million dreams! It is part of this new promotion called a "Year of a Million Dreams." All you need to do is go to www.mydisneyparks.com and register, and you are eligible to have all your Disney dreams true. The grand prize is having the park, DL or WDW, all to yourself for a day. Other prizes include sleeping in Cinderella's castle, a Golden Fastpass, and all kinds of free goodies. Go to the site and register, and goodluck on having all your Disney dreams come true.

mouse20

minnieme3 said:
Hey Everyone.... was just cruising around the message boards and came across this thread. Disney is going to grant a million dreams! It is part of this new promotion called a "Year of a Million Dreams." All you need to do is go to www.mydisneyparks.com and register, and you are eligible to have all your Disney dreams true. The grand prize is having the park, DL or WDW, all to yourself for a day. Other prizes include sleeping in Cinderella's castle, a Golden Fastpass, and all kinds of free goodies. Go to the site and register, and goodluck on having all your Disney dreams come true.

In the rules it doesn't say you can't register more than once so keep registering on the website it might improve you chances, also do it fast it ends July 31st. Good luck!!!:wave:

matt88mph

I hate my WDW dreams. I rarely get into the parks themselves. I'm usually driving around WDW on a sort of bridge-highway system. Sometimes I get into the parking lot, and in the rare instance I get into the parks, they're never like the real thing. Animal Kingdom's paths are half completed with rivers cutting in. I'm always the moron willing to cross the river to go further into the park. The best Disney dream I've had is of the Special Delivery service I posted about a while ago.

WDWlife

Great thread. I have had the same dream since I was a little kid. I've probably had it 50 times. I'm always a kid (7 or 8 years old) in the back seat of a car when the driver falls asleep (or dies, jumps, or I get in and start it myself) and the car goes out of control down a hill. I then have to jump into the front seat and drive the car even then I don't know how. I hit a few thing but get the hang it. I then drive directly to WDW and drive right up to a ride. But it never looks like it does in real life. It is always oddly spaced and mixed up.

I stopped having that dream about 2 years ago about the time I had my own child. I just realized that ... interesting.:rolleyes:

Dukeblue1016

I don't normally dream about Disney... except when I have a vacation booked, then i'm guarenteed about one a week... and they're always WICKED messed up...

like a few nights ago... we arrived at the airport and then took a Train to our hotel (which was an off-site hotel... we NEVER stay off-site) and it was a poor-man's polynesian... and I was told I couldn't go to my room and that I could only get in and out of WDW by that same train I took from the airport... $3 a trip... and then I was given my meal vouchers in a packet... except... al it was was a list of restaurants that OTHER people we eating at... like it would have "mr. mrs. John Doe" and then a list of where they were eating, for like... 15 people... and I wasn't in it... so the guy told me I couldn't eat... so I went and told my gf the debacle, then when we went to ask for a manager... the line suddenly was literally 100 yards long and we had to actually get in a boat in a lake just to get in line... the line was perfectly straight, and went all the way to this lake... so, we sat on a boat... finally we get up there and the guy was like "oh, you're right, you do get free dining, here's a pack of stickers that will do" and the stickers said "table" "counter" or "snack" on them... and we each got 7 of each... only all mine were ripped up so they wouldn't work... so I got furious and went to my room (which as I said before I was told wasn't ready... don't know how I knew what room or where I got a key) but there was a family up there eating a buffet style thanksgiving dinner... and they wouldn't let me eat unless I gave them a full sticker... and my gf did so and she got to eat... and I didn't...

:(

rhodisney

I can't recall any night dreams about Disney. Mine are usually DayDreams!!
My hubby pretends to be interested when I tell him of the latest ride closures or shows being added in WDW at the dinner table! I guess after ten years he realizes that Disney is not just a passing fancy for me, and has gotten used to hearing what he sometimes referred to as Disney Droppings.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom