Disney Dream Job Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
Any more rude posts, posts knocking other websites, personal attacks, etc and out and out groveling and this thread is history!

kennygman

Any more rude posts, posts knocking other websites, personal attacks, etc and out and out groveling and this thread is history!

Thanks for letting us get our friends to help.
You've been great and I love sharing information on this board.

RSoxNo1

Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Do we actually need your votes? Or is it our imagination? And consider this dismaying observation: the contest lasts until March 30th, and I want to be your skipper. Which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way to vote! Of course there's always my way!!!
(see below for my way)

Tigggrl

I have to say, the videos and posts have been very entertaining, and I will vote for my favs every day....LOL! I can't wait to see who wins!

RSoxNo1

Only 2 days left and we need as many unique views and votes as possible. Voting ends March 30th, then the shameless self promotion will be over!

New2WDW

I have just ran across those videos! Very entertaining! Can you vote for more than one in each category? How many times or days can you vote? (I see that it ends on the 30th)

K

RSoxNo1

You can view and vote for as many videos as you want, and the voting is unlimited so please support your favorite videos.

kennygman

I have just ran across those videos! Very entertaining! Can you vote for more than one in each category? How many times or days can you vote? (I see that it ends on the 30th)

K

Vote as often as you like and for as many categories and you like too. Yeah, it ends Friday March 30th at midnight.

The Mom

Premium Member
BTW, links to the Dream Job website ARE allowed....just don't tack on others, (or put them in your sig or avatar) please, unless you've cleared it with wdwmagic. Thanks. :wave:

HauntedMansion1

1 day of voting left

Thank you to all the members here for being so tollerant of all the newbi finalist (including myself) and our dream job posts. I for one am glad I came across this site while looking for other Disney folk to help support my quest for the Haunted Mansion Dream Job. I know I will be back here after this contest to find info about future family Disney trips. And hopefully I will be able to post a report about actually doing my dream job here. Thanks again for all the support everyBODY.

Only one more day of voting left :sohappy: So please make final arrangements now...
http://www.careerbuilder.com/disney...0eedd9501142609c6c2c866aa14c33-228496005-w3-2

Thanks
Tim
HauntedMansion1

Swfewrmco

Thank you to all the members here for being so tollerant of all the newbi finalist (including myself) and our dream job posts. I for one am glad I came across this site while looking for other Disney folk to help support my quest for the Haunted Mansion Dream Job. I know I will be back here after this contest to find info about future family Disney trips. And hopefully I will be able to post a report about actually doing my dream job here. Thanks again for all the support everyBODY.

Tim, I certainly hope we hear from you when the voting closes! :)

kennygman

Thanks to everyone who supported all the dream job finalists. You guys are terrific! The grand prize winners will be announced on or before April 16th. Congrats to all the finalists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom