Disney Dream Job Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swfewrmco

I don't think the ghosties are shedding blood on each other. I think dizryan wishes differently. I don't know why he doesn't post on Ricky's board though. I don't post on there either but then again I don't have any problems with his show....lol.

I would post over there, but Ricky denied my request for membership. Shocking, I know!

kennygman

No Kenny, I didn't enter the contest. I don't think they'd have me since I'd have to be in a wheel chair. I'm not currently working because of a disability so I couldn't even if I wanted to :(

I don't think the ghosties are shedding blood on each other. I think dizryan wishes differently. I don't know why he doesn't post on Ricky's board though. I don't post on there either but then again I don't have any problems with his show....lol.

I'm sorry to hear of your disability, but you could make a great pirate even in a wheelchair. That would be a great inspiration to young people around the world with a disability.

I was just kidding about the shedding blood and pirate thing.:lol: I've made some great friends because of this opportunity and hope they continue well beyond this competition.

I don't think I ever welcomed you to wdwmagic. WELCOME!!!:sohappy:

kennygman

I would post over there, but Ricky denied my request for membership. Shocking, I know!

What about this statement on his board, "I do not stifle any opinions on here, regardless of their popularity." How does this jive with disallowing your membership???

I love this board! The moderators rock and allow people to have a discussion as long as we don't get mean with one another and starting getting personal.

I'm sorry to hear of your disability, but you could make a great pirate even in a wheelchair. That would be a great inspiration to young people around the world with a disability.

I was just kidding about the shedding blood and pirate thing.:lol: I've made some great friends because of this opportunity and hope they continue well beyond this competition.

I don't think I ever welcomed you to wdwmagic. WELCOME!!!:sohappy:

Thank you for the kind words. I don't usually post on message boards and such but I had heard about some negative things about a video and I came on here to defend a friend. I'm sure that you'll make it to Disneyland as well.

What about this statement on his board, "I do not stifle any opinions on here, regardless of their popularity." How does this jive with disallowing your membership???

I love this board! The moderators rock and allow people to have a discussion as long as we don't get mean with one another and starting getting personal.

I IM'd him and he said that he didn't deny his membership. In fact, he didn't even know that he requested membership. He said that he has about 20 or so people requesting membership but he hasn't gotten around to approving any of them because he was busy. He said that he was planning on going through them tomorrow.

Anyways....don't forget to keep voting for your video ;)

kennygman

I IM'd him and he said that he didn't deny his membership. In fact, he didn't even know that he requested membership. He said that he has about 20 or so people requesting membership but he hasn't gotten around to approving any of them because he was busy. He said that he was planning on going through them tomorrow.

That's cool. I had applied for membership on his board, but have chosen not to post there. I was accepted under my pirate name too. Just thought that was strange that I was and dizryan wasn't that's all. :cool:

Swfewrmco

I do find it strange that after two days, my membership has not been approved yet. However, if Ricky states that it is because it part of a group he has not gotten to yet, I will take him at his word. It's still a little strange though.

kennygman

I do find it strange that after two days, my membership has not been approved yet. However, if Ricky states that it is because it part of a group he has not gotten to yet, I will take him at his word. It's still a little strange though.

Heard anything back yet?

RSoxNo1

I was approved as an inside the magic member when I checked my e-mail this morning. Ironically I also e-mailed Ricky directly to see if he'd be willing to post banners of other finalists on his site, but that has gone unanswered.

Swfewrmco

Ironically I also e-mailed Ricky directly to see if he'd be willing to post banners of other finalists on his site, but that has gone unanswered.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Wouldn't want to delute the "ITM" brand (outside of wedding DVDs, honeymoon DVDs, tribute DVDs, blogs, stores, and vote whoring)! :lol:

I was approved as an inside the magic member when I checked my e-mail this morning. Ironically I also e-mailed Ricky directly to see if he'd be willing to post banners of other finalists on his site, but that has gone unanswered.

I IM'd him today and he said that he is just so busy with work. Something like 50 e-mails that he just hasn't gotten around to yet. He said that he just gets so many requests for music and other stuff that it takes a lot of time to answer everyone. He said that you posted a link to your video which was huge and asked that you shrink it down a little. So he's not telling you that you can't advertise for your video at all. I know that all of his banners and such are paid advertisements. So, I don't know if he'll be willing or not. I know that someone has said that he'd pay for a banner and pay for a mention on the podcast and he said that he hasn't had time to respond to that guy either. I'm really not sure. He doesn't do his podcast for a living. It's done on his spare time. Just be patient and I'm sure that he'll get to you. I do like your video though :) I hope you win!

RSoxNo1

Not a problem. I just signed up for his site yesterday and he's been nothing but respectful. One of his moderators actually helped me set up my banner as my signature because for whatever reason, I couldn't get it to work.

Hauntsberg

Hey RSoxNo1
My husband Tim is a finalist for The Haunted Mansion Butler Position. I noticed you are from Mass, we are located in Nashua, NH. Love your avitar, I am also a big Red Sox Fan.....

RSoxNo1

Best of luck Hauntsburg - it's nice to see another member of Red Sox nation representing. Be sure to let us all know how he does.

Swfewrmco

I went and saw your video, sorry dude. Not very good, plus you being a Red Sox fan, don't pack you bags. Not going anywhere.

Let the record show that I am not the harshest poster on this board. With that, Skipper Ben is still a sell-out. :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom