Disney discontinuing resort specific merchandise.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
well, that HAS changed since Aug, then....There was a (surprising!) amount last time.

At the Poly Im sure there was one each of his/her t shirt, a photo frame (unchanged in style in years) and some glasses oh and that coconut thing.

But at Kidanni there was very little if anything, I saw one AKL shirt plus the usual bland DVC generic polo, waterproof and mug.

Another trip and a solo pin purchaed by me, MVMCP was so bad that Jack never bought herself anything.

There was a good bit more attraction merchandise but size choice and design left a lot to be desired.

tirian

At the Poly Im sure there was one each of his/her t shirt, a photo frame (unchanged in style in years) and some glasses oh and that coconut thing.

But at Kidanni there was very little if anything, I saw one AKL shirt plus the usual bland DVC generic polo, waterproof and mug.

Another trip and a solo pin purchaed by me, MVMCP was so bad that Jack never bought herself anything.

There was a good bit more attraction merchandise but size choice and design left a lot to be desired.

There are lots of attraction t-shirts right now in colors that don't look good on anybody. :brick:

Mr.EPCOT

I would kill to have some new Polynesian merchandise with the logo Tiki guy. Don't even ask me what I'd do for some new retro Polynesian Village stuff like they've done at EPCOT.

Flight Safety

Ouch

I loved collecting the plastic coffee mugs specific to the resorts. I have one for almost every WDW Hotel, but I am missing a few that I guess I will never get. :mad:

TTA-ATW

Pins

I don't remember the last time that i bought a shirt from a resort but I hope they don't discontinue pins from the resorts. I have bought a pin from every resort i have stayed at. It is like a chronology of my Travels around "The World" Please mickey oh please keep the Resort Pins!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom