Disney Crafting...

slacker

Thank you! they're turning out pretty good. I plan on posting them all when they're finished. I recently finished my brother's Davy Jones shirt and i hope to complete a 3rd shirt tonight. There will be 5 in total. Thanks for remembering about the shirts though! that was awesome.

Disnut

Here is a quilt I made a few weeks ago!!

quilt001.jpg

I Love Love it. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Highland_Holly

Wow... the quilts are AMAZING! and the paintings... BEAUTIFUL!!!

I sew (but not quilts) custom boutique clothing for children (I sell on eBay). I did several days' worth of coordinated outfits for my 3 kids for our most recent trip. I am always on the lookout for vintage disney fabrics to work with... so much nicer than the newer ones. Sheets work well for fabric too.

I also have made jewelry in Disney themes.

Holly

Kristi Kay

The quilts are beautiful! I’ve never tackled quilting before, but now that I’ve seen a Disney one, I may have to try it.

Highland Holly- I would LOVE to see some Disney Jewelry! I’m sure its soo cool!

Slacker- You paintings are fantastic!! Your style is beautiful! Exactly what I try to do, but mine typically don’t come out looking that fantastic! Are you working in oils and are they on canvas or some sort of board? Do you exhibit at galleries? Sorry with all the questions, I just absolutely love your work!

I haven’t had time to work on my Mickey scarf yet....hopefully this weekend!

Also, one of my friends from my CP is on her way to see me right now! I can’t wait to show her this forum! She is going to flip out!:sohappy:

slacker

Kristi- thank you so much. They're all acrylics on canvas. No, i don't exhibit them, i wouldn't have the right to i don't think.

Kristi Kay

Kristi- thank you so much. They're all acrylics on canvas. No, i don't exhibit them, i wouldn't have the right to i don't think.

ohhh...i so think you could and if you ever decide to, I'll be at the gallery opening w/ bells on (w/ bells on may be a southern thing, if so, just ignore) Your paintings embody exactly what I want out of my art; beauty, culture, life in the moment, emotion and they have the perfect painterly quality! (I'm mainly talking about your self portrait, but the nemo is great too) I would Love to see any paintings you have done, they inspire me to pull out my dusty brushes....

Kristi Kay

Here is my "craft", I guess...

My 25th birthday is coming up, October 5th and a few friends and I have designated the day to be “Epcots and Kristi’s Birthday/ Kristi’s Quarter Life Crisis” We plan to drink around the world, as well as hit food and wine fest. We thought it to be appropriate to do something completely ridiculous since I call this my quarter life crisis. And we thought we would make shirts to remember our day by....

jitcrunch.jpg

jitcrunch346t.jpg

shirt3.jpg

goodshirt.jpg

Hummer1676

Kristi, thats awesome. I just did that two weeks ago. Damn, i will have to keep an eye out for those shirts on that day. 25 yrs old and enjoying life. Just like me. :)

Tigggrl

Here are a couple of pics of the castle project Updated. The flash washes all the color out, so there is one thats slightly fuzzy!
castle002.jpg

castle2003.jpg

Tigggrl

Yes it is! If you still can find it, snag it! It has been retired according to the Stoney Creek (publisher) Website! Its a bit of a pain....but REALLY beautiful...The pics do NOT do it justice! The fireworks are all holographic threads...They are AMAZING!

diddy_mouse

Wow...some of you guys' stuff is amazing! I really wish I had both the time and patience to do that. I did sketch a picture of Space Mtn though...

spacemountain1.jpg

EpcotGrl

I had to show this off, because I'm just tickled with it!! :wave:

One of my "moms" made this for me, with some of my favorite things:

000kygef

She's also making my Alice in Wonderland costume for MNSSHP :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
Wow I'm in shock at all the talent in this thread. I have absolutely no crafting abilities, so I love seeing what everyone else has done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom