Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

JEANYLASER

It's coming like it or not.

Just to confirm unload and load merged at the old unload. Still one boat loading at a time. Same ride system. No crazy bus bars or spinning cars.

And yes, a new show scene in the old queue hall. With an S shaped flume though it for two extra show scenes with eleven in total.

That's awesome! Thanks for the good info!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Debatable. I'd say not much in it.
I'm not sure if it would be possible, but I thought they would build the new queue as part of the expansion pad and then cut through from the outside. I think the problem is they would have to go under the waterfall area. It would have made a lot of sense to do it that way and then maybe give back the queue area to something from actual Norway.

Unplugged

When the attraction was new, the fishing village was a prison. After the ride, guests were forced to wait in the village until the film was ready to be shown.

Now it will be a manual labor prison camp where you're forced to ride a boat listening to the dreadful music of Frozen to pay your dues to society. No opportunity to get off or bypass until the boat comes to a complete stop in the well guarded area, unlike the previous "prison".

Cesar R M

He wears a sombrero, that makes him Mexican. Anna wears Rosemaling and that makes her Norwegian.
M4LM9w3.gif

With any luck, the new Frozen attraction in Epcot will be very warm and melt!
zufLMZS.gif

you guys are amazing!! XD
thank you! I really needed the laugh.

Cesar R M

Donald is not Mexican. That is fact. HOWEVER, his friend Panchito, who he is visiting, is unquestionably Mexican.
yeah,except that ride isnt "Ride with Panchito around Mexico"
The ride is "Donald got lost somewhere in Mexico and we must find him" along with José Carioca.

Matt_Black

yeah,except that ride isnt "Ride with Panchito around Mexico"
The ride is "Donald got lost somewhere in Mexico and we must find him" along with José Carioca.

EXACTLY. He's visiting his friend who lives in MEXICO, gets lost in MEXICO, so his MEXICAN friend goes to look for him.

Prog

I hope this doesn't turn out to be Nemo/Mexico: Classic Disney ride system surrounded by a bunch of TVs on a loop that is meh at best.

majortom1981

With Gran Fiesta Tour, many of those screens existed for El Rio Del Tiempo. I believe only the first and last screens are new.

people must not have rode the ride before. IT was a bunch of screens with scenes from mexico. For the msot part all they did was change what was on the screens and added some Basic Animitronics to the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom