Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Stitch kingdom reporting Norway/Arendell to annex adjacent expansion pad.
But Spirits never right about anything. Fanboy tears will be shed today

Confirmed.

Capture.JPG

danlb_2000

Premium Member
"The project includes the following: construciton of a 13,000 +/- sf building that will house a Disney guest attraction and a women's restroom; construction of a 2,000 sf modular type building to replace a similar building demolished for the project; construction of two small parking lots that have a total of 18 parking spaces; relocation of piping and mechanicl equipment associated with a beverage dispensing kiosk; modification and addition of sidewaks and platners; new underground utilities; modification o the existing restoom in teh Norway attraction building"

aladdin2007

"The project includes the following: construciton of a 13,000 +/- sf building that will house a Disney guest attraction and a women's restroom; construction of a 2,000 sf modular type building to replace a similar building demolished for the project; construction of two small parking lots that have a total of 18 parking spaces; relocation of piping and mechanicl equipment associated with a beverage dispensing kiosk; modification and addition of sidewaks and platners; new underground utilities; modification o the existing restoom in teh Norway attraction building"

That one does need some modification lol....I cant tell from the layout if this new building is attached to Norway itself in construction? I would think not

Tom

Beta Return
That one does need some modification lol....I cant tell from the layout if this new building is attached to Norway itself in construction? I would think not

They new building is not physically attached to existing Norway pavilion. They're maintaining the large path to backstage just north of existing Norway building. It will be between the buildings.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

It doesn't look like it. I am wondering if the existing Norway restroom will become just a men's room and the new building with have a new women's room.

roj2323

OMG we are getting a restroom update. Its about time the 1980's was evicted and the restrooms were expanded. This is probably the best news out of the entire project.

dstrawn9889

it looks like the bump out to the south brings the new pav almost into contact with the mens restroom entrance, with no FOH
walkway space between the buildings
frozenmg.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom