Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

orlando678-

It would be cool to see aurora but it isn't seen in Frozen itself, so I doubt it will be present in the ride. I hope they could show it because of Norway's culture and key terms though

Mike S

This is what the Muppet theater out in Cali looks like now that Frozen has moved in. Like what has already been said this is probably a pretty good idea of what the queue for this ride could end up looking like.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

aladdin2007

I wonder if the maelstrom ride's queue will look like this

Interesting, and I like that painting of the fjords along with the viking one, and those rich reds and design. If they did something on that level here so it fits and blends at least it wouldnt look half bad, but we just dont know yet. Its going to be fun to see if Imagineering does this right and doesn't forget they are working in a Norway pavilion, or goes the epic fail route.

Mike S

Interesting, and I like that painting of the fjords along with the viking one, and those rich reds and design. If they did something on that level here so it fits and blends at least it wouldnt look half bad, but we just dont know yet. Its going to be fun to see if Imagineering does this right and doesn't forget they are working in a Norway pavilion, or goes the epic fail route.
The queue should be easy to theme appropriately. The actual ride is the hard part.

spiritofNorway

After seeing the pix from the que in California, I have more faith in that they will do a better job.

I mean its screams Norwegian design and style. Even though its not perfectly made and looks a biiiit cheap. If they make the new que that well with Norwegian history, paintings, pictures and make the que a learning experience then that would almost make up for this destruction. Aaaaalmost.

aladdin2007

After seeing the pix from the que in California, I have more faith in that they will do a better job.

I mean its screams Norwegian design and style. Even though its not perfectly made and looks a biiiit cheap. If they make the new que that well with Norwegian history, paintings, pictures and make the que a learning experience then that would almost make up for this destruction. Aaaaalmost.

I agree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom