Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

mm121

Norway hasn't paid any money for the pavilion in years, so this is being funded by Disney.
what about other countries? are they paying? if not they could be next for a conversion, though for some of the pavillions that would be a good thing, the ones that dont have an attraction at all.

In terms of the Norwegian govt yes, its been that way for almost over a decade really with numerous attempts for new agreements the most recent being this past August. However there are still some ongoing talks for a deal/plan to promote Norway (with the frozen connection), with possible sponsorship/companies involvement.

with the way disney thinks these days I'm surprised they didnt' change the country while their at it.

If this is the case, that host countries aren't contributing, then there really is no reason as to why the WS hasn't been expanded, as this was always the given.

apparently there wasn't any non payment recourse for host countries.

celluloid

I can see us in boat near the Polar Bears going in reverse and Olaf there (similar to that mock up art) and Olaf's head is able to follow us 360 'Hey where are you goin?" as we go towards the outdoor rockwork and falls.

disneyman87

I just saw this from InsidetheMagic where Anna and Elsa talk about going back to Epcot and their thoughts on the ride.

http://www./videos/video-anna-and-e...cot-replacing-maelstrom-at-walt-disney-world/

Will they really be leaving Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom? I know that when they moved in Snow White and Aurora began making appearances around Main Street USA. Wendy Darling unfortunately had to leave the meet and greets because of this too. I'm hoping that Aurora, Snow White, and the other Princesses will go back to Fairytale Hall and that Wendy Darling will start making appearances again.

BrerJon

I just saw this from InsidetheMagic where Anna and Elsa talk about going back to Epcot and their thoughts on the ride.

http://www./videos/video-anna-and-e...cot-replacing-maelstrom-at-walt-disney-world/

I prefer this one (sorry I forgot who posted it first but it was earlier in this thread) which is the best thing I've seen all week. I want to see an Olaf cutout ride it to hear his thoughts as well!

Haymarket2008

I prefer this one (sorry I forgot who posted it first but it was earlier in this thread) which is the best thing I've seen all week. I want to see an Olaf cutout ride it to hear his thoughts as well!

I can appreciate their attempt at humor, but it really annoys me that he epitomizes those idiots who have a FLASH going the entire ride. It's incredibly disrespectful, rude and distracting.

JWG

I can appreciate their attempt at humor, but it really annoys me that he epitomizes those idiots who have a FLASH going the entire ride. It's incredibly disrespectful, rude and distracting.
He's in the front row so I'm going to assume positive intent and that he was the only person on the boat. Otherwise, forget about the flash, I'd knock him out of the boat for talking through the entire ride.

Mr Anderson

And hey, if there had been other guests in the boat they would have loved it anyway, because guest surveys say people want to see Anna and Elsa more than the Maelstrom characters, dontcha know.
I'll play hater for a minute... I'm sure there are a few you can think of...

"What do you mean 'other guests in the boat'?? It was empty because nobody likes that crappy, boring, terrible ride! It's about time Disney got rid of it!"

Am I doing it right? :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom