Disney.com or travel agent?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How long does KK take to get you a quote, i emailed them last Wednesday and i haven't heard back am i being impatience?

No you are not. A quote should be turned around in 24 hours or less. On occasion, I would see a quote where the email address was incorrect and kept coming back. I would contact @Disneyfalcon directly on this forum. Her name is Tammy and she will have numbers to you ASAP.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

So if you book with an agent, like Kingdom Konsultants ... can you cash in your Disney $$$s or is going through Disney direct the only way to cash them in???o_O

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

So if you book with an agent, like Kingdom Konsultants ... can you cash in your Disney $$$s or is going through Disney direct the only way to cash them in???o_O

Are you referring to the Disney Rewards from the Disney Visa program? You would just put the balance you have on a rewards/gift card, then use that to make a payment through your travel agent.

Upvote 0

BoarderPhreak

i've planned and booked a trip with my dad many times before, this time i'm taking more of the lead.
Then I'd say do it yourself, but that's just me. I like to be able to manage every single detail. Some folks just don't care to and prefer a more stress-free approach. Whatever works for you!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

How long does KK take to get you a quote, i emailed them last Wednesday and i haven't heard back am i being impatience?
Hi there, As Master Yoda has said one of us should have gotten back to you in 24 hours or less. Please feel free to give us a call at 1866-566-7858 and we will be able to assist right on the spot. If you do prefer E mail I Am reachable at Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com All of our agents can be reached via the e mail link below our profiles here: http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/ouragents.html
Marie

Upvote 0

Disney Diva

Banned
I find the web site way too confusing! There are things travel agents know that the web site doesn't tell you.
I would look for an authorized Disney vacation planner

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Also keep in mind our agency does NOT Charge our clients to book room only reservations or vacation packages. Our commission is paid for by the vacation desitination, so it doesnt cost you any more than booking through Disney itself and may save you money. Marie

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

No you are not. A quote should be turned around in 24 hours or less. On occasion, I would see a quote where the email address was incorrect and kept coming back. I would contact @Disneyfalcon directly on this forum. Her name is Tammy and she will have numbers to you ASAP.

That's very strange, vigliottec! As Richard said, we do get back within 24 hours at the latest, and usually just an hour or two is more the norm. Is it possible the reply is in your spam folder? If not, definitely contact us so we can figure out what happened.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Vigliottec, I got your e mail and have just responded. Please let me know if you dont get that response. Thanks again for letting us assist you!!! Marie

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

We use an agent. That way they have the headache of making ADR's and all of the other arrangements for us. When I want to make a payment I just drop them a message on Facebook for how much and it is done. Basically it is the convenience that I like. Plus, no matter how much we all like to think we are know-it-alls these people (at least the good ones) undergo continuous ongoing training as to what's new and how to take advantage of special offers etc. I just don't have the time in each day and having an agent makes things easier for us.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I have a weird reason for using a TA. I talk on the phone all day at work, the last thing I want is to be calling WDW for any little changes I want to make. So why not have someone else do it for me, and support their business as well?
Of course, there are some clueless agents out there too, so you have to do your research and find one that's truly knowledgeable about WDW.

I ended up PMing Tammy from KK a few years ago because I was never getting responses from them. Turns out, for some reason their email was blocking mine. Got it all straightened out, and I've been using them ever since =)

Upvote 0

Skippy's Pal

We're uber-planners, but after deciding what we wanted to do, we first used Kingdom Konsultants for our 2011 WDW trip - Tammy actually. Couldn't have been happier; her services and legwork perfectly complimented the advance planning our family had worked on. We're currently using KK for our 2014 Disneyland trip. Tammy's service is remarkable. We have traveled to Europe and the Caribbean extensively, and no local "in person" travel agent has ever come close to KK's great service, help, and responsiveness. And no - I have no connection to KK, just a happy client.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just checked every email that we received last Wednesday and I don't see anything on there. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
Marie did confirm that she has spoken to you.

Pam

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I ended up PMing Tammy from KK a few years ago because I was never getting responses from them. Turns out, for some reason their email was blocking mine. Got it all straightened out, and I've been using them ever since =)

That was so weird! But I was glad we got it worked out! :)

We're uber-planners, but after deciding what we wanted to do, we first used Kingdom Konsultants for our 2011 WDW trip - Tammy actually. Couldn't have been happier; her services and legwork perfectly complimented the advance planning our family had worked on. We're currently using KK for our 2014 Disneyland trip. Tammy's service is remarkable. We have traveled to Europe and the Caribbean extensively, and no local "in person" travel agent has ever come close to KK's great service, help, and responsiveness. And no - I have no connection to KK, just a happy client.

Thank you, Skippy's Pal! :) You're going to have so much fun at Disneyland!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom