Disney Character dating game

danamarie27

Original Poster
Here is a crazy question...If you had to be "involved" with a Disney character who would it be and why? We had this discussion going on at work for about an hour and had some crazy answers, so I thought it would be neat to hear what you all had to say. My choice would have to be :eek: Hades. Yes, he's ugly as heck and he's evil and all but underneath all that underworld leader stuff he's probally a really great guy and he's hysterical and I love anybody that can make me laugh. :hammer::rolleyes: OK maybe the double shifts at work are starting to get to me.

thumper

I think I would have to wine and dine the Dreamfinder and beg/plead for him to come back!:lol:

But if Dreamfinder's calendar was busy, then I'd just have to try for Snow White's prince!;)

FanofDinsey1981

how about the surfer hawaiian boy (david?) from Lilo and Stitch? Cute, nice, a surfer, and a flame thrower. ALLLLLOOOOHHHAAA.

ps-> please do not mention this to my fiance, he might get jealous. ;)

kal1484

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

exactly. :)

If my new nickname wasn't Lilo, and the fact of dating a disney character wasn't just um..weird..to me, I would agree with you all. hehehe My friends and me were all like "If he were real, boy would he be hot" Also, the new guy from Treasure Planet, the one who is "air" surfing in the preview. hehehe

Lhriangel

Okay I have three answers..... Milo (I have a princess kida name on yahoo hehe...) because he's smart and I love smart guys... and he's also so much like MJF and .. umm yeah I've had a crush on him since FOREVER... The Beast (because I AM Belle *giggles*) or Mickey... why Mickey you ask? well I'm sorta...already dating him... lol My boyfriend LOVES disney and his favorite character is Mickey... and I love Minnie and everyone says I giggle like her so we have the nicknames for each other Minnie and Mickey :) :). Okay yes I'm a disney freak.. but last time I checked there was no 12 step program ... *hehehe*.

goofyguy

Okay … kind of a weird question, but I’ll play. Ultimately it would have to be Belle. Intelligent, well-read, pretty, and more into a guys personality than looks (definitely a requirement for someone of my dubious appearance). But then there’s Ariel: red hair and (as someone mentioned before) seashells. You’ve gotta love that. And then of course, there’s one that no one’s mentioned so far: Meg. She has a personality somewhat similar to my wife’s, and I have so say I’m a sucker for that “take no sh*t” attitude.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom