Disney Character dating game

mocfan

I'd have to agree and say Meg.... WHo can beat that bod? hehe

But there is another we can't forget .... can anyone say Jane — there is something about Minnie Driver's voice that just gets to me:goodnevil

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
At first, I'd have to say Meg.. but she's a little on the short side, so I'll have to go with Esmeralda.. I always wanted a girl I could see eye to eye with

sillyspook13

Oh boy, this is so easy for me to answer.........

The Sage of Time from ToN...... oooh la la!!!

Attachments

• sage17.jpg
    sage17.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 69

danamarie27

Original Poster
I knew this would make for an interesting post. I have enjoyed reading all of the responses. There is one I didn't hear any of the ladies vote for that I just now thought of. Tarzan

Hot, Built, Protective and dumb as a stump....if he were rich he'd be my dreaM GUY. I am only kidding guys. I like my guy to have some brains. But, Tarzan is a hottie.. :eek: I am glad everyone is still responding. I really havent heard to many crazy ones yet though. I was expecting some stranger answers.:lol: My Hades response was the strangest one yet. Ok, so lets change it up. What off-the-way character could you see yourself attracted to (if you were also an animated character)? Come on all get creative. Everyone needs a good laugh at the end of the day, so think of some funny stuff. :lol:

daniam2188

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Er...

Mary Poppins...or Teddi Barra...

I'VE GOT IT! Patricia from the CoP! Boy, I'm dumb not thinking of that earlier! :hammer:

is that just because shees "indecent" in the 1st scene? :D haha lol :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom