Disney Brick

Disneydude55

They are selling bricks at Disneyland. I ordered mine two weeks ago and they said it will be ready in May. The price for the brick was $150.00 I think. Let me know you would like to buy one and I can get you the number.

paul436

I think I would pay up to $125 for a brick. I don't think I would pay $250. But you never know. If I was there right now and full of the magic I just might.:hammer:

diddy_mouse

I'm *still* kicking myself for not convincing my parents hard enough to get one done. We were there during the 25th anniversary and I wish we did it. Grrr...

Well, my DH and I have a Leave a Legacy tile. I am glad that was one of the perks on our honeymoon package! I don't think we would have done it otherwise.

scottnj1966

They are selling bricks at Disneyland. I ordered mine two weeks ago and they said it will be ready in May. The price for the brick was $150.00 I think. Let me know you would like to buy one and I can get you the number.

You can also get a wood or clear plext glass one for another 30 (i think)
I still have the application from my last visit to Disneyland.

maelstrom

Scott, I think I remember seeing your brick! Isn't that funny. :D I am always looking for recent ones. I found an acquaintance's brick once as well. We don't have one because my dad wouldn't shell out the money. But I know that my parents would buy one now. They ought to give us one for free for over 20 treks to the World from NY over the years.

scottnj1966

Scott, I think I remember seeing your brick! Isn't that funny. :D I am always looking for recent ones. I found an acquaintance's brick once as well. We don't have one because my dad wouldn't shell out the money. But I know that my parents would buy one now. They ought to give us one for free for over 20 treks to the World from NY over the years.

It's a small world hahahha

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
sorry not sure if this has already been posted but, didnt they want to one day have the bricks go aroudn the lagoon?
The original brochure is a bit misleading; it calls itself `Walk Around the World` (not lagoon!) but the map shows only the area as used between the Monorail station and the lagoon inlet; indeed it wasn`t even to go this far! The official blurb says the path would be as long as your dreams... or as long as people fork out for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom