News Disney begins selling cloth face masks featuring Disney characters

Purduevian

I just received my Disney face masks, THEY WENT STRAIGHT TO THE GARBAGE!
With the addition of a simple pipe cleaner on the top edge binding, they would be great!
as they are now, you are GUARANTEED to catch COVID wearing these things.

May I ask what day your ordered the masks? Still waiting to hear anything about my order from May 5th...

Raxel7851

We finally received the 4 we ordered. I ordered the Large, but I won’t be able to wear them because they’re way too small. I also ordered Disney themed masks from a supplier on Etsy. They fit perfectly!

crawale

We finally received the 4 we ordered. I ordered the Large, but I won’t be able to wear them because they’re way too small. I also ordered Disney themed masks from a supplier on Etsy. They fit perfectly!
I see that now Disney are selling XL which is the size for most normal people. My grandson is a small 5 and the small barely covers his mouth. It is a pity because the masks are nice and soft. When I ordered large for everyone in June XL was not available ot I would have bought those. My first masks I ordered the day they went on sale and got them end of June.

RememberWhen

My 8 year old fits in the medium just fine. The 3 year old is probably also going to wear the medium. The smalls are comically small. The large fit the adults just fine. We did order more, and I have no idea if I ordered the correct large. I guess we’ll see if/when they show up in August.
AEF44CF7-489B-4444-8AE5-1456F71B4C4A.jpeg

This is a picture of two small (yes, they aren’t the same size) and a large.

Purduevian

FYI Just got off the phone with Shop Disney (Chris was great). My order for the Mickey set and Star Wars set was placed on May 5th. He said the Mickey and Minnie would ship within the next week and the star wars by the end of the month. Kind of interesting as well, I mentioned I was surprised it was taking so long as they were being sold in the parks already. He said "The Parks placed their order for masks before we did" Which makes me think the parks and shop disney have separate deals with the manufacturer.

Texas84

Got ours today. Did the measurements before ordering and the mediums are too small. The large are OK. And what's with the huge paper tag? Is that a filter?

Ariel_x33

ShopDisney is now showing estimated shipping dates for each set of masks/sizes so I guess that is a step up. Atleast now we have somewhat of an idea.

Hcalvert

Does this mean that someone who ordered "large" under the old scheme will properly now be sent the "extra large," or will they be sent the new, smaller "large"?
I have no idea. The ones in the parks seem to be the old sizing. There are no XL and an overabundance of Mediums. 🤷‍♀️

waltography

Glad I didn't purchase these, it sounds like it's been hassle getting them to arrive at all, let alone getting the right size.

Got ours today. Did the measurements before ordering and the mediums are too small. The large are OK. And what's with the huge paper tag? Is that a filter?
It's not a filter; I've seen people on Insta stories cut them off.

RememberWhen

I ordered small Mickey minnie on 4/30, 4:12 pm
Received on 6/26
I ordered Large Mickey Minnie and medium Star Wars on 4/30, 7:20 pm
Received on 7/9

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom