Disney baby names

amandagibbins

Original Poster
My son fell in love with a girl named Emma then realized that if you take the first letter from each park it makes her name.
E: EPCOT
M: Magic Kingdom
M: MGM Studios
A: Animal Kingdom
:xmas:
Oooo thats a good one im impressed and thats a lovely non fussy cute name:animwink:

PencilTest

My son fell in love with a girl named Emma then realized that if you take the first letter from each park it makes her name.
E: EPCOT
M: Magic Kingdom
M: MGM Studios
A: Animal Kingdom
:xmas:
Jeez, hope the Studios don't change to just "Disney Studios", or else she's gonna have to change to Emda. That's no fun.

On another note, my mater's real name (um, my mom, not the tow truck) is Cinderella, but she legally switched her first name with her middle name. And personally, I don't think I could name a little girl Ursula. There's just kind of a negative connotation there, y'know? Same with somethin' like Frollo or, I dunno, Scar maybe. Probably not such a good name.

Jeez, hope the Studios don't change to just "Disney Studios", or else she's gonna have to change to Emda. That's no fun.

On another note, my mater's real name (um, my mom, not the tow truck) is Cinderella, but she legally switched her first name with her middle name. And personally, I don't think I could name a little girl Ursula. There's just kind of a negative connotation there, y'know? Same with somethin' like Frollo or, I dunno, Scar maybe. Probably not such a good name.

But Scar would be such a cute name for a little baby...:lookaroun

LizziePooh

If/When I have a daughter, I would really love to name her Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty).
I also like the names Belle and Ariel, but I couldn't give all my kids Disney names, I think that would be too much. :rolleyes:

Disneyfan63

I like the name Sidney (Disney with the S and the D switched)
There is also:
Chip
Dale
Marie
I know a little girl named Aurora after the princess
Andy (Toy Story)

maelstrom

Wow. Why did her parents name her Cinderella? That's kind of extreme.

Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Wendy (Peter Pan)
Jasmine (Aladin)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Mulan
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Minnie
Daisy
Cindy (short for Cinderella XD)
Melody (The Little Mermaid II)
Jessica (Roger Rabbit)

Sorry but I can only think of girl names ^^;

princessrali17

I personally really love the name Jasmine. I think its beautiful and exotic without being TOO exotic (unlike mine, which nobody can pronounce).

I also like Isabelle, Elizabeth and Melody. All beautiful names in my opinion!

mufasa0505

I went to school with a girl named Aurora.

I like Sebastian Eric for a boy (both from the Little Mermaid) but my husband has boycotted it. :lol: I also like Sidney for a girl (like someone else pointed out, the s & d are swapped from Disney) and have thought about using anything with "Ella" in it to be short for Cinderella. And of course, Walter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom