Disney and WDW Cast Unions Reach Reopening Agreements

natatomic

There was a guy who went with no mask to disney springs and tried crying the whole this is a free country speech, only for the CM to tell them that Disney is a private company and they kicked him off the property. yeah, good luck pushing their buttons

I agree, I don’t think anyone will be let in to Disney without wearing a mask. I think that will be a very black-and-white decision While the mask requirement is in place.

however… 5 feet past security once inside? I don’t think for a second that will be heavily enforced. We’ve already seen dozens of pictures of people not wearing masks inside.

if you don’t want to mask while at Disney, you really should just stay home until it’s no longer a requirement. Disney is private property, and a decent person would properly follow their rules.

On the flipside, i’ve seen even the most decent people need a break from their masks in this heat, and if you think that others wearing masks properly 100% of the time are the only thing that’s preventing you from getting the coronavirus, you should also stay home until the coronavirus is no longer a threat to you. Because we’ve already seen plenty of proof of people not following the requirements once past security. And I’ve seen pictures of people with strips of lace or thin gauze being used for a mask, which are obviously doing nothing to protect anyone either.

Lilofan

There was a guy who went with no mask to disney springs and tried crying the whole this is a free country speech, only for the CM to tell them that Disney is a private company and they kicked him off the property. yeah, good luck pushing their buttons
That guy would probably not pull that act in his workplace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom