Disney After Hours BOO BASH

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Pumpkins arrive at the Magic Kingdom​

Main-Street-USA_Full_43314.jpg

Disstevefan1

Has anyone pointed out that Uni finally released multi-night tickets for HHN, and you can get 16 nights of a much, much more elaborate and unique Halloween event for less then the cost of 1 night of this scaled down Very Scary?

If someone has pointed this out, sorry to repeat info.
HHN will be interesting this year. I haven’t gone in a few years, but it used to be seemingly endless queues with countless switch backs and almost a conga line into the houses. Talk about super spreader events!

Casper Gutman

HHN will be interesting this year. I haven’t gone in a few years, but it used to be seemingly endless queues with countless switch backs and almost a conga line into the houses. Talk about super spreader events!
And a young crowd that may tend not to be vaccinated. That is a concern.

Frankly, Uni should absolutely mandate masks, which they aren't doing. But they shouldn't cancel the event. An effective vaccine is available. Uni should mandate it, but they absolutely won't.

dreday3

Has anyone pointed out that Uni finally released multi-night tickets for HHN, and you can get 16 nights of a much, much more elaborate and unique Halloween event for less then the cost of 1 night of this scaled down Very Scary?

If someone has pointed this out, sorry to repeat info.

These two events are so completely different and marketed to entirely opposite audiences.

I see no comparison.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
They said more decorations will go up after the 50th starts, right? Something about Cinderella's carriage?

Has the potential to be pretty cool!

Here's the quote from Disney -

"And, as part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” that gets underway Oct. 1 on the Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th Anniversary, the festive pumpkin decorations will receive a magical transformation inspired by the enchanting story of Cinderella."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom