Disney After Hours BOO BASH

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just saw the Boo Bash guide.

People Mover is open! :D And Jungle Cruise which I think wasn't open during regular party?

And I think we will use this time to finally ride the Speedway! All these years, we never go on it because we are adults, but hey, why not?
Yes here is the attraction operating list for anyone else looking

DisneyJoe

Will what they show us be what it's really like, though? I thought when Disney increased capacity for Boo Bash after a few days initially sold out, it conspicuously released no new tickets for the first (8/10). My takeaway was that Disney wants to ensure that the bloggers and vloggers advertise and report an experience with truly short lines -- and then guests who buy in and attend later become victims of the bait-and-switch when they arrive to find that capacity and lines for later nights are substantially increased from what Johnny Vlogger described.

That said, I'm watching with bated breath, too. I'm among those potential suckers - BB tix for 8/24 - and will arrive assuming the best but prepared for the worst.
Many of the vloggers/bloggers attend multiple times in order to 1) cover everything and 2) get a varied perspective of the experience over multiple nights. Many have already announced the nights that they will be attending.

I don't follow or watch any that only attend once.

Tony the Tigger

Not going to watch any videos (per usual) because I like to just experience it and be surprised.

Glad to see the pamphlet info - so I’m not too surprised! 🤣 But seriously, it helps with planning because I can see CoP won’t be open, so I’ll make a point of doing that between 7-9PM. (This might be our only MK day unless we hop another day.)

Does anyone know if the allergy stations have sugar free stuff? (And if so, is the trick-or-treating for kids only?) One of us is diabetic. No big deal either way, but nice to know.

Last edited:

Chip Chipperson

Not going to watch any videos (per usual) because I like to just experience it and be surprised.

Glad to see the pamphlet info - so I’m not too surprised! 🤣 But seriously, it helps with planning because I can see CoP won’t be open, so I’ll make a point of doing that between 7-9PM. (This might be our only MK day unless we hop another day.)

Does anyone know if the allergy stations have sugar free stuff? (And if so, is the trick-or-treating for kids only?) One of us is diabetic. No big deal either way, but nice to know.

I want to say no, but it's been a few years since my last MNSSHP. It used to be they gave out Enjoy Life cookies, which are not sugar free. However, at my last MNSSHP in 2018, they just gave me a token that I had to take up to the Main Street Theater and redeem for my choices from some different candy options so it's possible that they added some sugar free items since they stopped limiting it to just the cookies (although the cookies were my preference).

Sans Souci

I am an adult and I fully intend to trick or treat while wearing a costume.

Tony the Tigger

I want to say no, but it's been a few years since my last MNSSHP. It used to be they gave out Enjoy Life cookies, which are not sugar free. However, at my last MNSSHP in 2018, they just gave me a token that I had to take up to the Main Street Theater and redeem for my choices from some different candy options so it's possible that they added some sugar free items since they stopped limiting it to just the cookies (although the cookies were my preference).
Thanks. Yes, the literature suggests the token thing is happening again, and you take them to Liberty Square.

Weather_Lady

I am an adult and I fully intend to trick or treat while wearing a costume.
Right on! DH and I will be doing the same, and appearing (in more of a Disneybounding fashion, with costume-printed shirts - and of course a bandolier and leather satchel for me - and themed ear loop face masks) as Chewbacca and Boba Fett, respectively. If we feel we've become too dignified to dress up and indulge our inner child at WDW, we might as well shrivel up and die. Besides, even our surly teens are doing it -- they'll be dressed as Mike Wazowki and Sully. Our daughter spent a good hour yesterday lovingly tie-dying a shirt to just the right shade of turquoise with purple spots. :)

Have you decided on your costume yet?

Last edited:

mattpeto

Just as they currently do. They will be on balconies and behind other barriers.
That makes sense. Guess I was hoping for a modified M&G with PhotoPass.

The parties would sometimes bring out exclusive characters like Moana, Jack and Sally, but maybe most of the unique ones will just be in the cavalcades.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom