Disney After Hours BOO BASH

JohnD

As a non-resort guest, I'm blocked out on 10/5 (sold out), so as your reader advocate, when you go to the Boo Bash page and click on "Purchase tickets", you're re-directed to the standard COVID policies page. Clicking "Special Event Tickets" doesn't work any better. Is the only option calling to purchase? What's the point of the "Purchase tickets" button if you can't purchase tickets after you click it?

EDIT: If you haven't already try clearing your cache/history.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
As a non-resort guest, I'm blocked out on 10/5 (sold out), so as your reader advocate, when you go to the Boo Bash page and click on "Purchase tickets", you're re-directed to the standard COVID policies page. Clicking "Special Event Tickets" doesn't work any better. Is the only option calling to purchase? What's the point of the "Purchase tickets" button if you can't purchase tickets after you click it?

I see what you mean - on a computer it loads correctly, but trying to purchase on a phone from the website it does go to the COVID-19 page. See below!

Last edited:

Hockey427

New ad on Twitter says select dates August 8 through October 31, tickets not yet on sale for the 8th though. Attached blog post still mentions the 10th as the first date so perhaps it’s a typo.

draybook

Got ours for September 5th and 7th. So glad they added the 5th, because we were going to go on the 7th and 10th. However, we prefer Sundays to Fridays, so that worked out well. See you guys there!

havoc315

I suspect most nights will sell out. I’ve had it confirmed...again...that capacity is rather low.

With the speed at which it is selling out, it "feels" like capacity is even lower than regular DAH events. While I understand demand is very strong, what percentage of late summer/fall guests are already aware of these events + rushing to the phone lines before today and/or rushing to spend $150 per person online first thing in the morning now?

As of now, I already see 5 dates sold out.
The last 2 dates -- Halloween and Halloween weekend, so makes sense. And 3 of the 4 earliest October dates: I'm guessing, residual guests who are showing up for the 50th Anniversary.

flynnibus

Premium Member
With the speed at which it is selling out, it "feels" like capacity is even lower than regular DAH events. While I understand demand is very strong, what percentage of late summer/fall guests are already aware of these events + rushing to the phone lines before today and/or rushing to spend $150 per person online first thing in the morning now?

As of now, I already see 5 dates sold out.
The last 2 dates -- Halloween and Halloween weekend, so makes sense. And 3 of the 4 earliest October dates: I'm guessing, residual guests who are showing up for the 50th Anniversary.

Unlike prior DAH events that kind of showed up in Disney news unexpected... Halloween parties have a built in audience that KNOWS they buy tickets ahead of their trip, and should already be in the mode of planning their seasonal trip.

ToTBellHop

That sounds terrible.... I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call. Thanks!
Agreed. So many things should be possible without calling, and yet…

We considered moving from our sold-out night on 10/8 to the party 2 nights later before I said, “who are we kidding. They’ll all sell out!”

Not worth the headache for us (me).

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Agreed. So many things should be possible without calling, and yet…

We considered moving from our sold-out night on 10/8 to the party 2 nights later before I said, “who are we kidding. They’ll all sell out!”

Not worth the headache for us (me).
I can’t believe you would want to move from the date I’m going to be there.

I’ll be the sporting a Bob Chapek Hairstyle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom