Disney After Hours BOO BASH

BaconPancakes

Me strutting into Boo Bash with the rest of the elite this August.
1623184399087.gif

bee

It was easier to get Hamilton tickets in 2016 than to get these!!
Some of you are laugh reacting to this, but I'm serious! After Hamilton won a bunch of Tonys it was nearly impossible to get tickets (unless you had literally thousands of extra dollars lying around to buy resale tickets). It was cheaper to fly to Chicago and see the Chicago company than it was just to get tickets for Broadway! Getting my tickets for the Chicago production on the day they were released was soooo much easier than this. For one thing, tickets COULD be purchased online. I had to keep refreshing (and I also called the sales number as backup and was on hold for three hours while also refreshing) BUT after three hours I finally got the exact date and seats I wanted.

pdude81

Some of you are laugh reacting to this, but I'm serious! After Hamilton won a bunch of Tonys it was nearly impossible to get tickets (unless you had literally thousands of extra dollars lying around to buy resale tickets). It was cheaper to fly to Chicago and see the Chicago company than it was just to get tickets for Broadway! Getting my tickets for the Chicago production on the day they were released was soooo much easier than this. For one thing, tickets COULD be purchased online. I had to keep refreshing (and I also called the sales number as backup and was on hold for three hours while also refreshing) BUT after three hours I finally got the exact date and seats I wanted.
Hamilton had scalped tickets though. Boo Bash not so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom