Disney After Hours BOO BASH

MotherofaPrincessLover

Finally got Member Services. Only 35 min on hold to get tickets for October 8. Oddly, they are giving Will Call numbers that sorta link to the MDE account but also require a stop at Guest Relations.

Glad it’s done.

Now to plan my Gaston Disneybound costume…
A stop at Guest Relations? The person I talked to didn't say anything about that...

acup313

Finally got Member Services. Only 35 min on hold to get tickets for October 8. Oddly, they are giving Will Call numbers that sorta link to the MDE account but also require a stop at Guest Relations.

Glad it’s done.

Now to plan my Gaston Disneybound costume…
Yeah I went through the link to my account process but I don’t see them anywhere in My Plans now. I like being able to see everything.

dreday3

Do you see them if you look at your tickets?

Mine aren't in there either. I was able to link and assign the tickets to everyone, but doesn't show up in MDE, anywhere. They said something about getting them mailed to us. Still waiting for my confirmation email, but have my confirmation number written down.

iowamomof4

Mine aren't in there either. I was able to link and assign the tickets to everyone, but doesn't show up in MDE, anywhere. They said something about getting them mailed to us. Still waiting for my confirmation email, but have my confirmation number written down.

I assume you've tried logging out and back in again. Tried on a pc vs phone, etc...

ToTBellHop

Yeah I went through the link to my account process but I don’t see them anywhere in My Plans now. I like being able to see everything.
Same. Weird that it doesn’t show up after linking, but it showed the right date and tickets were matched to each of us (and I see the credit card charge), so I think my Watch is ended.

I get the impression that one gerbil is running Disney’s server. And he’s tired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom