Disney After Hours BOO BASH

ToTBellHop

Which one. Ticketing or DVC? Both lines are garbage right now
Ticketing. DVC now asks for the last 4 of my SSN which was new. And then said they were too busy to place me in the queue.

Lord help you if you just want to book a vacation on the date anything new releases anywhere in the company. Every line crashes!

pdude81

I get the last 4 SSN usually
Ticketing. DVC now asks for the last 4 of my SSN which was new. And then said they were too busy to place me in the queue.

Lord help you if you just want to book a vacation on the date anything new releases anywhere in the company. Every line crashes!
I get the last 4 SSN normally whenever they ask for member number. Occasionally I'm getting reservation number questions which lead me to believe the whole system is malfunctioning.

ToTBellHop

At least the hold music is working today! I’m at least 20% happier listening to the old Epcot entrance music.

When I called to book the Wish, it was a 20 sec clip of some guy singing in some south Asian language. Played again and again. For 3 hours.

Upshot is that I now speak that language fluently. Just wish I knew which language it is.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND!!!
5e55c7b6fee23d071c518202

pdude81

At this point I think I might just take my chances with online registration on the 15th. I'm getting to the point where I want to write a nasty email and I don't normally do that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom