Disney After Hours BOO BASH

iowamomof4

You seem to be using "after hours" and party terminology interchangeably. Are you talking about having attended an "after hours" (DAH) event on 12/8/2019, or another MVMCP? My understanding is that there are exponentially more people at a party than a DAH event, so having to shut the park down early to make room for all of them would seem to be more necessary for a party than DAH.

I don't expect the MK hours for regular guests will be reduced for Boo Bash at all.

I looked further into it, and there was an after hours on December 9, 2019. Magic Kingdom closed at 10pm and the event ran from 10p-1a. Exactly what I would have expected.

Chip Chipperson

My TA got through, and when it got to payment, my credit card declined (and my credit card is definitely not the problem).

I had that happen once when trying to renew my AP. Fortunately, I have another card I could use. When I hung up (because why would DVC members NOT have to call to renew their passes?!?!?), I saw a fraud alert email from my credit card company. The same company that let multiple fraudulent charges go through and reversed 1 after recognizing it as fraud WITHOUT EVER TELLING ME THERE WAS ATTEMPTED FRAUD ON MY CARD decided that a Disney charge was suspicious and must be blocked. After an hour on hold with DVC Member Services just to get to that point, I would have had an aneurysm if I couldn't complete the purchase.

Dad 2 M & M

You seem to be using "after hours" and party terminology interchangeably. Are you talking about having attended an "after hours" (DAH) event on 12/8/2019, or another MVMCP? I assume the latter, as there was no DAH on that day. My understanding is that there are exponentially more people at a party than a DAH event, so having to shut the park down early to make room for all of them would seem to be more necessary for a party than DAH.

In sum, I don't expect the MK hours for regular guests will be reduced for Boo Bash at all.
I was using them interchangeably.
Upon further review we did the DAH on Dec 9, not the 8th....

doctornick

There were widespread complaints about the parties around these parts in 2019. The seaweed really is greener in somebody else’s lake.

We've long since felt the parties did not hold value (they were great when they were much cheaper). So, for my family I would much prefer they keep doing these short hour after hours and have regular hours of MK (and other parks) rather than return the parties and have reduced regular hours. The after hours might be a money grab but it has less impact on regular guests.

(I'm also one who doesn't really care about seasonal decorations at Disney. We go infrequently enough that the regular décor is perfectly fine and enjoyable.)

Dad 2 M & M

We've long since felt the parties did not hold value (they were great when they were much cheaper). So, for my family I would much prefer they keep doing these short hour after hours and have regular hours of MK (and other parks) rather than return the parties and have reduced regular hours. The after hours might be a money grab but it has less impact on regular guests.

(I'm also one who doesn't really care about seasonal decorations at Disney. We go infrequently enough that the regular décor is perfectly fine and enjoyable.)
Right on

we go enough so the reduced wait times are the Value ....we just ride rides

havoc315

Anyone know.. can DVC members get the discount calling the regular ticket line?
The DVC Member Services line is beyond frustrating today.

DisneyWorld30th

WAIT - I've gotten through on one of their phone lines (for tickets). Can this team help me or is there a special number I need to call? Been on hold 60 minutes now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom