Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Dad 2 M & M

It’s not going to sell out in minutes, so it is probably best to wait til later.

Although I have no chill.
Man they're sweatin a bunch of peeps right now.....I recollect the fiirst day when BOG first opened for ressies (via wdwDine back then) .....at least your call would go through and you'd be on hold for a minute.....

Hope you're right on not selling out.....we're looking for days on September, not 1st night or October

Dad 2 M & M

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
?

don't get it

3-D

Have we heard of anyone actually getting through and getting tickets? Don’t the phone lines open at 8am or am I mistaken?

KIsAPrincess

On one of the groups I follow on FB - someone has gotten through. Only October dates have been uploaded, August and September have not been uploaded yet - - so apparently there are a bunch of people on hold waiting for that.

Dad 2 M & M

Have we heard of anyone actually getting through and getting tickets? Don’t the phone lines open at 8am or am I mistaken?
They said phones open at 7:00 a.m.

At least that is what they said last night when I spoke with them direct via phone

Anyone snagged ressies yet?

Dad 2 M & M

Are we 100% sure these will not be available to book online later? I don’t have time to be on the phone all day, I actually have a job. Lol
Who knows, but I'd guess they'd have to be available online at some point....100% sure when they do open online, some dates will be sold out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom