Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Ayla

Speculation I've read is that Halloween sold out because it had larger capacity to begin with due to anticipated higher demand, and that capacity for the first date was kept low so all the bloggers would give it a great review and unwittingly help Disney sell out the rest of the dates on false pretenses.
I think you are exactly right. 👍 I thought the same thing once I learned the first party was all bloggers.

Disney Analyst

Interesting that Disneyland which was closed for so long is pulling off their regular Halloween event this year.

Animaniac93-98

Interesting that Disneyland which was closed for so long is pulling off their regular Halloween event this year.

Including Halloween fireworks for everyone (no ticket required) on weekend nights.

But no mention of World of Color.

SoFloMagic

Including a full parade!

Animaniac93-98

It is interesting, I have to wonder why WDW decided not to do it? Disneyland has had way more uncertainty, less time to plan... is WDW just being cheap?

I think they just jumped the gun too early. They wanted to announce something Halloween related ASAP to drive bookings, but didn't know what restrictions would be in place or if staffing would be an issue. They're also trying to balance 50th stuff too.

I'm sure if the announcement were made today, we'd be getting something a lot closer to regular MNSSHP.

ToTBellHop

I think they just jumped the gun too early. They wanted to announce something Halloween related ASAP to drive bookings, but didn't know what restrictions would be in place or if staffing would be an issue. They're also trying to balance 50th stuff too.

I'm sure if the announcement were made today, we'd be getting something a lot closer to regular MNSSHP.
Not at all. Boo Bash was announced because they decided to have new nightly fireworks for the 50th. That doesn’t work with parties.

ToTBellHop

so we should expect similar Christmas after hours and not a party?
That’s what I expect, anyway. New fireworks for a celebration premiere 10/1 but only show 3 nights per week starting the first week of November? Doesn’t seem likely.

Remember, they are blending seasonal decorations with 50th decor this year. Do not expect the full fall and winter package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom