Not open for further replies.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Exactly this!

When going to crowded areas, the best rule of thumb is to:
-Plan ahead
-Pace yourself.
-If you see that you're on top of random feces, just smile and move to the side.

What would the world be like if we all got bent outta shape for having to ride family rides with other people's droppings?
The patience part was about the rude guest on HM. But I do find it ridiculous that OP seems to think someone intentionally pooped and CMs intentionally put them in it.
You do not know the insanity of this time of year unless you have been. They close multiple bathrooms at the same time to clean them because there are just too many people to clean with them open.
It becomes like woodstock or other festivals this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hank Hill

Exactly this!

When going to crowded areas, the best rule of thumb is to:
-Plan ahead
-Pace yourself.
-If you see that you're on top of random feces, just smile and move to the side.

What would the world be like if we all got bent outta shape for having to ride family rides with other people's droppings?
At Universal one time, on the new Kong ride, in the room with the old lady, someone barfed in the line. All over the floor. Smells were getting everyone unsettled. People were just walking over it. I stopped at the turn before the spill and waited for the line to come back around for two rows. Then said the people behind should also move the chains so there would be 4 rows unused that people wouldn't have smell or step in it. Despite what I thought was helping, people were yelling at me to keep moving. Like stepping in puke was going to help them get to the front on the line faster. I get it feels worse when you don't move for a while, but man, people sure were ready to deal with the puke smell and step over it just to keep moving.

Lilofan

How much patience should one pack to find crap on a ride?

It's unacceptable, period and defending this is unacceptable.
It happens and it's life. Guests that vomit in the restaurant in front of others may be unappetizing when one is enjoying their dinner but it does happen. There are times where the CM is so overwhelmed at the load/unload position the CM may not have seen the mess in time.

The Mom

Premium Member
The patience part was about the rude guest on HM. But I do find it ridiculous that OP seems to think someone intentionally pooped and CMs intentionally put them in it.
You do not know the insanity of this time of year unless you have been. They close multiple bathrooms at the same time to clean them because there are just too many people to clean with them open.

The guest on Splash was being rude by not alerting a CM to the accident so the boat could be removed from service.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
What on earth are you talking about. There was poo inside the ride. There is no way the person who did the poo was unaware. Holy Moly.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
What on earth are you talking about. There was poo inside the ride. There is no way the person who did the poo was unaware. Holy Moly.
What in the world are you talking about who said the guest was unaware. I didnt. But really you that the guest WANTED to poop????

JIMINYCR

Thats why I'm always checking the ride seats out before I plop myself down just because I know there have been others occupying the seat before me and you never know whats been left behind. Weve seen guests allow their kids to use other Disney spaces as bathrooms, so anythings possible.

donaldtoo

I met Bill Murray in Orlando. Talk about the guy next door. He's about as real as they come.

Have never met Bill Murray, but, he definitely seems like the real deal.
I did, however, meet Craig T. Nelson (the voice of Mr. Incredible - so this is Disney-related ;)) here in Austin back in ‘86 at the Legends of Golf tournament. Definitely a nice guy and the real deal, and he could drive the heck outta’ a golf ball...!!!!! :hilarious:

4B97F9E3-79DD-47D9-90BB-5B153266C123.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom