Discusted with Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

krueg66

kidding!!!

kellydisney said:
Other than the "leave this board" threat, a handful of sarcastic comments, and a few people making fun of her spelling and whining, I don't see these MEAN comments people are talking about? I think most of the comments were made tounge in cheek and most of us were making fun and joking around. So I'm not sure why these replies are "unDisney like" or why we have to be "Disney" like in the first place.

Last I checked, my paycheck came from a company in Boston, not TWDC. I don't have to have fairy dust up my butt. :lol:

You spelled tongue wrong...you must be uneducated and stupid. Don't they have schools where you live!!!

See...mean. I don't dispute peoples right to be cruel, i just question the motive. You know?? We all make mistakes as you just did and I'm sure I have. I just don't understand the personal stuff...that's all. We can agree to disagree and still talk about other things.

Thanks and I will!!!!

kellydisney

ugh, I always spell that word wrong! It's my enemy I swear. TON GUE. Seriously, it sounds like tongue. Whatever. :lol:

But see THAT'S my reaction to someone being rude to me. And if they get ruder, I just get more sarcastic. I don't get why people get all bent out of shape. I wasn't insulting her moral character, her mental state or her intelligence. Many very intelligent people can't spell to save their lives!!

I'll agree to disagree. Just wanted to state my reason for poking some fun.

RoninHood

duffyy said:
Sir I think you are at the wrong web site come on I show you the door. I find your comments very rude and you should be a shame of yourslef
Sir?
I guess you really didn't read the post,your talking to a lady,where's ya manners bub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom