Discussion about how paid Fastpass will work

John park hopper

If you’re charging people pay as you go after whacking them at the gate…a lot of that stuff isn’t “must do”…especially if it isn’t first time…which is the case for most on many days if not all.

and that’s the other thing…nostalgia wanes under financial duress.

they may end up renaming studios “nakatomi plaza”
"and that’s the other thing…nostalgia wanes under financial duress".
I am one of those can't count number of times I've been on PoC, Haunted Mansion. AK safari etc etc. Add to that the down grading of their restaurants my desire to go to WDW has waned considerably

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I am one of those can't count number of times I've been on PoC, Haunted Mansion. AK safari etc etc. Add to that the down grading of their restaurants my desire to go to WDW has waned considerably
…you are not alone. Everyone would theoretically have their “forced to like it” point were the mental work exceeds the return.

I have gotten 20 or more years closer to mine in the last 8

Hawg G

It's amazing how many people are willing just keep paying more and more for the same old experiences. Remember, Disney put in practically nothing from 1995 to 2015.

I mean, PoC is fun and all. When we could just walk on it, it was great. But devoting over an hour total in wait and ride time, in a day that has gotten dramatically more expensive per hour, just isn't appealing. Spending an hour to ride Space Mountain in 2021? Uhhhh, not sure about that. E tickets would likely cost $20 or more now. No way I'd pay that to ride Space, JC, or Pirates. Spending an hour of park time to ride Peter Pan? That's just ridiculous.

Of course spending 2 hours for Tron will be equally ridiculous for such a phoned in ride that is Six Flags level in comparison to themed coasters at Universal.

NickMaio

Yup, with tickets so expensive, and long lines on everything, I’d pay $50 a day in a heartbeat. Hell, Universal charges hundreds, and their lines aren’t as long as Disney. Now, Universals is essentially like a Disney VIP, but still, $50 to get old style Fastpass back would sell out instantly every day.
It really would sell out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom