Disappointing part of your trip?

kennyj29

Most dissappointing thing

Besides having to come home I would say we took our cousins last year for the very first time. We stayed at the Poly, got the Silver Plan so all our food was paid for, got to show them all the parks and watch their faces, it was priceless except we told them about how great it was to sit on the beach at night at the Poly and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks and the two nights we planned to do it there were problems with the fireworks and they never went off!!! I was so dissappointed in that but honestly , they didn't care because it was their first time and they thought every second was perfect!!!!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
turkey legs

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
After watching the Disney episode of Unwrapped on the Food Network, I told my self I would buy two Turkey Legs at MK and have a picture taken of me with one in each hand. I've had them before :slurp: and seeing that episode made me want them even more.......

Not that it's tragic, just wanted to take a pic and show my son in a few years: "See, this is all your Dad did everytime he went to WDW."

Hey, where do you get turkey legs at the Magic Kingdom. 23 days and counting until the next pilgrimage to the magical mecca!!!!!!

MouseMadness

I realized after our hectic short trip a couple weeks ago we didn't get any pictures with ANY characters!!!!! :eek: :( But I am not too worried... we'll be there again in 3 months! :D

jodiey

I took my boyfriend to Disney for the first time and all he talked about was that he had to have his picture taken with Mickey. Well we did, but when we got back home and got the pictures developed, we realized that the Mickey picture never actually was taken. I guess the lady who took the picture didn't push the button down all the way. Needless to say, my boyfriend was a little upset, but that gives us an excuse to go back again!

MouseMadness

Originally posted by nikechic
Not eating enough CHURROS or Strawberry Soft Serve Swirls

Oooooooooh I just tried one of those for the first time last trip! (the strawberry soft serve swirls I mean) :slurp: The churros I still haven't gotten to yet.

mandib

Besides coming home and going to school probably that in the 8 times (I think) we've been there not once have we gone to Tom Sawyer's Island. I think that's it though. Now I've learned to do what I want when I want it because other than that I think we've been/done everything!

mkymaus

Account Suspended
The last night at the parks....
The last time I see the fireworks at Epcot
The last Disney meal,- even if expensive
The last time you walk out of the park and have to look back and say "good bye to Disneyworld (tear) see you next time" ...and wonder when that will be.
:( :( :(

Davie

The long walk from the hotel room to luggage services the day of checkout :( when you pass all the newcomers with their big :animwink: checking in.

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Davie
The long walk from the hotel room to luggage services the day of checkout :( when you pass all the newcomers with their big :animwink: checking in.

How could I of forgotten that one!!!!!!:brick:

That is the biggest kick in the groin....isnt it?? I very much dislike that feeling.....the back to reality, look.

DDuckFan130

not being able to see American Adventure after like 2 trips wanting to see it for the first time

also, like everyone else, coming home :cry:

wdwhoneymooner

Re: turkey legs

Originally posted by hakunamatata
Hey, where do you get turkey legs at the Magic Kingdom. 23 days and counting until the next pilgrimage to the magical mecca!!!!!!

I believe they sell them off a cart in FrontierLand(?), as well as in MGM as you're walking towards ToT and RR. Have one for me too!:slurp:

kennyj29

Davie- You hit the nail on the head

I always remember seeing faces when we arrive of everyone leaving,, so sad. I always comment on that to my husband, boy you can tell who's coming and who's going. When we leave it's exactly the same faces. We are soooooooo upset knowing we have to wait at least another year to come back. That's the thing you wait and wait and wait after you make your reservations to go ( I can't wait, it's getting on my nerves, when are the days going to pass ) But once you go , it goes by soooooo quickly.

Shaman

Originally posted by MouseMadness
The churros I still haven't gotten to yet.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Christy...that should be the first thing you try the next time you go to Disney....when its "cold" there is nothing better than some hot chocolate and churros......but anyways churros are good all year around....

All this talk about food has gotten me hungry.....:slurp:

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Re: Re: turkey legs

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
I believe they sell them off a cart in FrontierLand(?), as well as in MGM as you're walking towards ToT and RR. Have one for me too!:slurp:

Um, that is ONE thing I have never craved at Disney...those turkey legs....dont get me wrong, they smell just wonderful!!! But look so terrible!! They sometimes even look raw on the inside when people are gobbling them down....perhaps if I could just lick the leg first...LOL and then work my way up to eating it.

:slurp:

Just think of all those turkeys out there with no legs! :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Originally posted by objr
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Christy...that should be the first thing you try the next time you go to Disney....when its "cold" there is nothing better than some hot chocolate and churros......but anyways churros are good all year around....

All this talk about food has gotten me hungry.....:slurp:

Yeah, I know I know. Now, to really give you a heart attack... I still haven't gotten to the Dole Whips yet, either! :eek: :eek: :eek:

nikechic

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Yeah, I know I know. Now, to really give you a heart attack... I still haven't gotten to the Dole Whips yet, either! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What do you not eat while you are in Disney!!!

List of things for Christy to do the next time she visits the World:

1. Eat a churro
2. Have a Dole Whip
3. Eat a churro with chocolate sauce
4. Eat an other Strawberry Swirl
5. Eat another Churro
6. Eat another Churro

Maybe try the Tiramasu in Italy too. Yummy.:sohappy: :sohappy:

-Laurel

MouseMadness

Originally posted by nikechic
What do you not eat while you are in Disney!!!

List of things for Christy to do the next time she visits the World:

1. Eat a churro
2. Have a Dole Whip
3. Eat a churro with chocolate sauce
4. Eat an other Strawberry Swirl
5. Eat another Churro
6. Eat another Churro

Maybe try the Tiramasu in Italy too. Yummy.:sohappy: :sohappy:

-Laurel

Ahh, the tiramisu is a definite must do. I see you vacation like I do... and consider it a bad trip if you don't come back five pounds heavier. :lol: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom