Disappointing part of your trip?

egionet

Originally posted by nikechic
What do you not eat while you are in Disney!!!

List of things for Christy to do the next time she visits the World:

1. Eat a churro
2. Have a Dole Whip
3. Eat a churro with chocolate sauce
4. Eat an other Strawberry Swirl
5. Eat another Churro
6. Eat another Churro

Maybe try the Tiramasu in Italy too. Yummy.:sohappy: :sohappy:

-Laurel

You know not everyone LOVES churros, so maybe on your list of 6 things to eat, you should come up with some stuff other than churros. I personally enjoy them; you know I'm just messing with ya!

As for the Tiramasu, there was so much rum, I'm suprised you didn't get drunk from it!

DDuckFan130

Re: Re: turkey legs

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
I believe they sell them off a cart in FrontierLand(?), as well as in MGM as you're walking towards ToT and RR. Have one for me too!:slurp:

in MK they also sell them in tomorrowland in that stand right under astro orbiter...trust me my family knows all the turkey leg locations :slurp: yummyyy...my mom is their biggest fan :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

Re: Re: Re: turkey legs

Originally posted by mkymaus
Um, that is ONE thing I have never craved at Disney...those turkey legs....dont get me wrong, they smell just wonderful!!! But look so terrible!! They sometimes even look raw on the inside when people are gobbling them down....perhaps if I could just lick the leg first...LOL and then work my way up to eating it.

:slurp:

Just think of all those turkeys out there with no legs! :lookaroun

"Gobbling down turkey legs", huh? It get it! :lol:

Ahem, never mind.

*slowly blends back in with all the legless turkeys in the crowd*
:lookaroun

WDWFanatic

Most Disappointing
knowing I have to drive 840 + miles home and nothing really to look foward to but cops trying to pull me over on I-95.

WDWcouple

The only time I have ever been disappointed at WDW is on my honeymoon, and it only happened about 2 or 3 times. My wife and I went on the Dream Maker Gold package. This package includes all meals which was absolutley wonderful. On 2 or 3 occasions the service was very sub stabdard from the wait staff. I figured it was becuase they knew they were getting their 20% no matter what. I wrote a letter to WDW after my honeymoon concerning this and they immediatly responded with an apology and 25 Disney Dollars.... I was very impressed. All in all the Dreamaker Gold package is soooooo wonderful, but soooooo expensive.. If you can do it I recommend it.

rokcandy

The disappointing part of our last trip was missing Test Track. Not really for me, but for my sister. The past 3 times we've been down there, she never had a chance to ride it. I felt really bad for her this time - she was crying during Illuminations! NOT something you want to see @ WDW...and it was because of the Norway bakery ladies...talk about slowness...lol.

barnum42

It's been said before and it will be said again - but going home when it's over.

Plus my main le that they have yet to restore maintenance to the levels it should be.

SIR90210

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Most Disappointing
knowing I have to drive 840 + miles home and nothing really to look foward to but cops trying to pull me over on I-95.

LOL that happened to me once. There was construction at the Springfield Interchange, so we went through Washington. Apperently, the security guards at the Pentagon thought we were suspicious with all of our Disney stuff on the car.:veryconfu
BTW, I've only seen churros at DL. Where can you get the in WDW?

nikechic

Originally posted by SIR90210
LOL that happened to me once. There was construction at the Springfield Interchange, so we went through Washington. Apperently, the security guards at the Pentagon thought we were suspicious with all of our Disney stuff on the car.:veryconfu
BTW, I've only seen churros at DL. Where can you get the in WDW?

Cart In Fronterland...next to the Turkey Leg cart.

kennyj29

WDWfanatic

You mean the cops on I-95 also look for Maryland lisense plates and not just New Yorks? Wow, I thought they only picked on us!!!

ImSweetPea

kennyj29

SO funny you say that!! Each year when I get off the plane.. I almost want to point my finger and laugh ...:lol: ... haha.. I am just getting here and you have to leave.. ahhh then 10 days later... I have to point thats ame finger at myself... :brick:

Erika

Originally posted by Davie
The long walk from the hotel room to luggage services the day of checkout :( when you pass all the newcomers with their big :animwink: checking in.

I have to agree with you there. That's when it really hits: "Just a week ago, I was one of those people!!!"

O'Mailey

I went to WDW in 2000 during the Millenium Celebration, after not having been there for more than 10 years. I went with my brother, sister-in-law, two nephews, and parents. Because of this set up, I missed out on some things that I would like to have done. Here are my biggest disappointments.

Didn't get to ride Space Mountain
Didn't go on Extraterrorestrial (sp?) Encounter (this is a big disappointment since I never will get the chance to experience this now.)
Didn't get to see Fantasmic
Didn't get to see the Tapestry of Nations parade since it was rained out the two nights that I tried to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom