Dinosaur, scariest ride at WDW?

I am posting based on the title of this thread alone. The first time I rode this, I was tricked. Rode with head down, ears and eyes closed. Second time, rode willinlgly but couldn't open eyes. I despise this ride with a passion. Having said that, I reckon I will try it again, even though I truly hate it.

thisisnotanexit

i can definitely understand why some might be afraid of dinosaur. i know if i were a child, i couldn't handle it. i hated loud noises as a kid. even my 25 year old sister doesn't like dinosaur haha. i think snow white used to be pretty scary for younger children. didn't they tone it down a bit?

goof29

Okay I'm not afraid to say it. Dinosaur scares me. Okay I'm out now. :eek:

My bf will ride ANY ride no matter how high, fast, scary or whatever....we always argue about who has to sit on the outside. lol

The one that always freaks me out is the big Carnotaur head at the end. No matter how many times I ride it, it scares the crap out of me. It's one of my favorite attractions for that reason. I love how it makes you use your imagination (since you don't see anything for half the ride).

Darth Plank

Disney World: Dinosaur is so scary, the Animatronics scared me and i thought the Carotour was going to eat me.
Universal: Doctor Doom's Fear Fall is scary. I couldn't breathe. The Hulk feels like your about to fall out.
Alien Encounter, I was scared to death. I came out crying when I got out. Then I went on Buzz Lightyear and then I got haappier. Dinosaur I came out crying. Luckily Stitch saved my life!

Kandi

i hate this ride. My sister and i went on it in August after forgetting how scary we found it the first time we rode in 2004. In the picture at the end my sis had her head down and her eyes shut screaming and i had my hands over my ears and my eyes shut with a look of total fear on my face. Saying that though i don't like it's tough to be a bug either! i had to go out and im 21!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom