DINOSAUR merch removed

The Empress Lilly

Am I the only one that likes Dinosaur over Indy? It's a better overall story, and a little slower paced.
I find both about equal. Both are about equally enjoyable overall, although neither ride is a true favourite of mine. Indy is more fun, but not by the huge margin often assumed.

Dinosaur too is good, it has got atmosphere, great qeue, pretty surroundings. I always feel that Dino could, with a little effort, equal Indy.

Ahsoka102

In the Parks
No
Wow. I like Dinosaur, but i don't think it competes at all with Indy. I'd be sad if Dinosaur went away, though. I actually don't hate Dinoland when it's fully functioning with the meet & greets, though I have a strong bias towards the Ducks.
100% agree. I have always been a fan of Dinosaur. My first time on Indy though and my mind was blown. I absolutely loved it!

skypilot2922

I know. It was tongue in cheek. But not really.

"East of the Rockies, you're on the air, sir..." conspiracy territory. :p

let’s see who is calling on the wildcard line, This is Art Bell hello…

Art Bell “Whiskey Bravo 6 Oscar Bravo Bravo”, 73 OM we miss you down here, Art Bell for many years our late night companion during too many all nighters to count. Everything from conspiracies to archeology and space travel to alternative energy. Never boring.

RSoxNo1

It might be worthwhile to transfer this to the News/Rumors forum. It may be nothing, but this is somewhat puzzling considering there have previously been development discussions for this attraction pre-COVID.

Cmdr_Crimson

Honestly, I hardly recall a huge amount of merch related to the ride specifically in 10 years.. The only things I recall seeing is the Latex Dinosaur Dolls and Puppets, a figure set, a ride vehicle remote control car, and these two shirts for kids they show here on the Disney park blog post from 2013..
biw729263LARGE.jpg

Sadly, it seems that creativity in merch has gone the wayside for the past several years..what I would give to get a Dino Institue shirt, hat or patch...

One can only hope that Disney realized changing the height restriction and toning down the scares was not a great idea considering a park down the way have been scaring guests better.....Maybe..just maybe..It could come back but even better..
2fc38475ac74b56da0df839cd36f48b2.jpg

Mousse'

Not to force us back on topic, but this is one of my favorite rides at WDW and this merch swap better not be signaling something bad......

P.S. I've been on Indy at DLR multiple times, our version is better.
Paris my friend! I think that one puts the the CA Indy one to shame (… and it was a huge surprise as who knew Euro knew how to do rides so well?)

Looking at a pure ride perspective, they got the best Haunted Mansion too (CA wins on Nostalgia for me though).

Never been Far East though so there may be a gap in my perspective…

JohnD

Let's get back to the point of this thread. Has any merch been re-stocked? Because the removal of merch has ITM (and we all know how trustworthy they are ;)) asking if this means that Dinosaur is about to be re-themed? Kind of a stretch, isn't it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom