Dinosaur has seen better days

WorldExplorer

Rode this yesterday. The advancing carno is moving again (may have been mentioned before), but the alioramous was completely non-functional. Like, he looked like he had fallen over. I didn't know he bent that low.

DonniePeverley

Yeah gots to admit the queing, the pre show was just so dishelved and unorganised - people are now just skipping the video and going straight to the ride at times it appears. Just all very dated and old, for what is actually a very decent attraction.

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
How are things looking here? Anyone been on recently? Found a POV from 4 weeks ago (at least when uploaded), and the first carnotaurus looked like it had been replaced with a substitute stationary figure or something (which I didn't know was ever done for the first one).

Cmdr_Crimson

How are things looking here? Anyone been on recently? Found a POV from 4 weeks ago (at least when uploaded), and the first carnotaurus looked like it had been replaced with a substitute stationary figure or something (which I didn't know was ever done for the first one).

Ugh, Dino on a stick is back..😩
Double Ugh, Charging Carno is Stationary..😫
Triple Ugh..the photo Carno is so quiet and doesn't flail around as good..:banghead:

It's about as bad as it was in Jan 2020 when I last went..

This honestly needs a year and half refurb to get every dang problem this ride needs fixed and make it what the warning signs states..
Dinosaur-Warning.jpg

Not this.....

spectromagic04

Rode it this morning and everything was working. Only glaring issue was the Dino that charges at the truck was stationary.

iMax

Time for a status check on Dinosaur! Anyone been on recently?
When I rode it on the day of the anniversary, everything for the most part seemed good, Alioramus was stuck and the 1st Carno seemed static but other than that it was pretty fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom