Dinosaur Change?

mitchk

You probably just got caught in a brief ride stop (helping a disabled person off the ride .... ect) I don't think that was a planned change, but I could be wrong :wave:

bingie

Just rode Dinosaur today, and was almost positive that there were some new changes. There was a pause when the head comes at you at the end which i'm sure is new, and the large iguanadon AA at the end also looks new. Anyone else have any info on this?

I have experienced this as well.

I had the opportunity to walk the ride track last week prior to opening, and wow - what an amazing learning experience!!

(for instance) I didn't know that each Carnatorous actually has a big rubber "stand-in", that is used when the main AA is out for refurb. Maintenance showed us how they can reconfigure the sets and how they use a seperate ligting rig (seperate from the normal show rig) that is focused at a different area to illuminate the "stand-in" dino.

From what I remember, there is a "stand-in" for the First Carnatorous in the bushes (the stand-in is just to the left of the real AA), a "stand-in" for the "charging" one, and a "stand-in" for the photo Carnatorous which is located directly accross from the Photo-op dino.

Maintenance also showed us the Rigs for the Pteranodon (which they say is bolted in place as it created too much force on the "swoop" and they were concerned about guest safety) and for the Compy's (which they say are missing some parts... and cannot be fixed until the parts arrive...). I can't really understand the excuse about the "missing parts", considering Disney can built a dinosaur.. they should be able to manufacture ANY part they require.

I grabbed a copy of the ride path from the Opening Routien, but i would love to see that superimposed over the path from Indy, and I cannot picture them as they same ride :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom