• Tarzan

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Other/listed below for your idea

Votes: 65 27.7%

• Total voters

mwils8

Dinoland should remain Dinosaur-themed, but they should tie it into SEA and an exploration of a "lost world" theme. A set of explorers who stumble upon a preserved jungle that houses real life dinosaurs, or something along those lines, could be fun. They set up a research institute, send people out into the jungle to do research, etc. You'd barely have to change the existing Dinosaur ride. Replace the carnival area with something that has a Lost River Delta in Tokyo DisneySea vibe, add in a new E-Ticket and a new kid friendly ride. You could even have the story be that it is set in the Amazon and tie in a few more animal exhibits. Then you've got an incredible new land that fits well in Animal Kingdom, is a nice bookend to Pandora, and is still distinctly Disney

Needabreaknow

How about an aquarium type thing? Shark petting like the Indianapolis zoo would be cool. Someplace to cool off in the summer and warm up in the winter. There just no relief from weather at AK

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I can't understand why anyone would want to replace Finding Nemo the Musical. It's the BEST stage show in all of WDW. (Yea fight me Lion King fans. No half hours of animal noises for ME!)

It fits well in AK, too, representing aquatic life without duplicating an aquarium that can be found in Epcot.

Now if they were to RELOCATE Nemo to, say, Beauty and the Beast theatre making it enclosed over there, than I'd be all for it. But the theatre is perfect for AK. AK needs that theatre. Good quality shows can go in there.

Cesar R M

I can't understand why anyone would want to replace Finding Nemo the Musical. It's the BEST stage show in all of WDW. (Yea fight me Lion King fans. No half hours of animal noises for ME!)

It fits well in AK, too, representing aquatic life without duplicating an aquarium that can be found in Epcot.

Now if they were to RELOCATE Nemo to, say, Beauty and the Beast theatre making it enclosed over there, than I'd be all for it. But the theatre is perfect for AK. AK needs that theatre. Good quality shows can go in there.
The problem with that show is.. it has very long boring sequences. They need to spice up.
While the only boring part for me at FOTLK is the last parts of the monkey act.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Dinoland should remain Dinosaur-themed, but they should tie it into SEA and an exploration of a "lost world" theme. A set of explorers who stumble upon a preserved jungle that houses real life dinosaurs, or something along those lines, could be fun. They set up a research institute, send people out into the jungle to do research, etc. You'd barely have to change the existing Dinosaur ride. Replace the carnival area with something that has a Lost River Delta in Tokyo DisneySea vibe, add in a new E-Ticket and a new kid friendly ride. You could even have the story be that it is set in the Amazon and tie in a few more animal exhibits. Then you've got an incredible new land that fits well in Animal Kingdom, is a nice bookend to Pandora, and is still distinctly Disney
1581204816420.png

I would love to see the Mysterious Island come to Animal Kingdom. It would be amazing!

WondersOfLife

The problem with that show is.. it has very long boring sequences. They need to spice up.
While the only boring part for me at FOTLK is the last parts of the monkey act.
I very much disagree with you there. Everything essential to the story has been crammed in to 40 minutes. Ya just need a longer attention span than a TikTok user my dude.

unmitigated disaster

I very much disagree with you there. Everything essential to the story has been crammed in to 40 minutes. Ya just need a longer attention span than a TikTok user my dude.
Well, I thought the costumes were gorgeous and the length of the show totally let my feet recover, but I really didn't care for it. Forty minutes of the dad and Dory had me ready to scream.

WondersOfLife

Well, I thought the costumes were gorgeous and the length of the show totally let my feet recover, but I really didn't care for it. Forty minutes of the dad and Dory had me ready to scream.
Constantly packed houses and theatre nerds disagree.

Out of Festival of the Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Indiana Jones, The bird show, and the castle shows, it is definitely the most impressive and enjoyable show on orlando theme park property. (With the exception of maybe the horror makeup show at Universal. That's always solid.)

unmitigated disaster

Constantly packed houses and theatre nerds disagree.

Out of Festival of the Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Indiana Jones, The bird show, and the castle shows, it is definitely the most impressive and enjoyable show on orlando theme park property. (With the exception of maybe the horror makeup show at Universal. That's always solid.)
Luckily for me, I don't feel I have to agree with the group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom