Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Other/listed below for your idea

Votes: 65 27.7%

• Total voters

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
It won’t be replaced. Dinosaurs are getting a resurgence of popularity thanks to Colin Trevorrow’s Jurassic World movies.

And since Disney doesn’t own Universal or the JP franchise (yet), they’re going to want to keep Dinoland USA where it is.

Also, points off for not including Pixar’s “Good Dinosaur” as an option. While it wasn’t a great movie, it was still pretty good.

It’s like Pixar’s Pizza. Even if it’s bad, it’s still pizza.

I just added stuff that's been rumored to replace Dinoland. They aren't my ideas just rumors I heard.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Aside from my misspelling his name ,it's Brayden, he's still unreliable and his history on this board is checkered at best.
Ok thanks for the info. I still watch his videos because they are fun to watch. I'm still very curious as to what Disney has planned for Dinoland. It deserves better than what it's got right now.

Paper straw fan

It’s just... it’s fine. No it’s not Galaxy’s edge, but why does it have to be?? It’s a little carnival area with a couple cheesy rides and some fair games. If it was Zootopia then it would be Zootopia and not much else. Sgt. Hoppes Primeval Whirl would still give me vertigo.

Leave the few things at WDW without IP’s alone- I’m good

Cmdr_Crimson

They missed out retheming Dinoland to the Mystery Shack and the Mystery Fair...
latest

TrojanUSC

Aside from my misspelling his name ,it's Brayden, he's still unreliable and his history on this board is checkered at best.

His posing as the Disney executive on here was really one of the craziest things I've ever seen on these boards. Not to mention he's wrong, always, on everything.

Movielover

Restore land back to opening day including Countdown to Extinction.

Build permanent Excavation area and fossil museum.

Build Excavator coaster but use Big Grizzly ride system from Hong Kong

The theater can stay Finding Nemo since its on the outskirts of the land.

rct247

I'm fine with keeping Dinoland USA as the "North America" themed land with the theme, but it needs more placemaking and other American animal exhibits. Ditch Chester & Hesters and put in something else in the Finding Nemo: The Musical space.

If I went a different route, I'd redo it at South America with Dinosaur becoming Indiana Jones as just one IP. You could remove Theater in the Wild and Chester & Hesters to create a large indoor ride in the mountains of Angel Falls. It's a decent transition into the Everest, serves as a real-life location, but also one similar to Paradise Falls from UP. The dark ride could use UP as an IP. As long as there was an Amazon rainforest animal trail as well.

Heppenheimer

I'm fine with keeping Dinoland USA as the "North America" themed land with the theme, but it needs more placemaking and other American animal exhibits. Ditch Chester & Hesters and put in something else in the Finding Nemo: The Musical space.

If I went a different route, I'd redo it at South America with Dinosaur becoming Indiana Jones as just one IP. You could remove Theater in the Wild and Chester & Hesters to create a large indoor ride in the mountains of Angel Falls. It's a decent transition into the Everest, serves as a real-life location, but also one similar to Paradise Falls from UP. The dark ride could use UP as an IP. As long as there was an Amazon rainforest animal trail as well.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... more animal trails, please! The World's Fair concept of Epcot is dead, and Hollywood Studio's original theme was barely even tenable when the park opened. But people everywhere still enjoy zoos. Let's not lose the Animals in Animal Kingdom, lest the park become Disney's Vaguely Animal-Themed Intellectual Property Marketing Synergy Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom