• Tarzan

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Other/listed below for your idea

Votes: 65 27.7%

• Total voters

Mickey5150

I would keep Dinoland. Remove Chester and Hester because too many people don't like them and put in a relaxing dinosaur dark ride. Make it an omnimover and let it soak up the crowds. Tie it into the story of Dinosaur and have it be that they have started to bring back more dinosaurs and have created a way to show them in their natural habitat. Add a few more real animal exhibits with more dinosaur ancestors. Replacing 2 outdoor rides with 1 big indoor ride would definitely help the AK during typical Florida weather.

Doug Means

WOW! i really like the idea of either Indiana Jones or Tarzan. Both would really excite my family. I would even like Zootopia(don't hate). It would be good. i wish i could have voted for all 3

JIMINYCR

Tarzan.... if done right. Lots of possibilities for action rides and would easily tie in with animal conservation which was/ is the underlying theme of the park in promoting the care and well being of animals and the ecosystem.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Tarzan.... if done right. Lots of possibilities for action rides and would easily tie in with animal conservation which was/ is the underlying theme of the park in promoting the care and well being of animals and the ecosystem.
They already had a Tarzan rock and roll show for its time... Plus, I think the popularity has waned over the years.

Worldlover71

Get rid of the carnival, but keep the Dino theme. Add a walk-through like in Asia and Africa, with birds and reptiles since they descend from the dinosaurs. It also needs a family friendly ride. Maybe a dark ride like Peter Pan where we fly on a pterodactyl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom