Dining suggestions

Quackerjack

Original Poster
We have everything setup so far for our May trip (current places below) but we still have one night open. Any good recomendations for our one last table service?

T-Rex - arrival day dinner
Chef Mickey's - breakfast
'Ohana - Mother's day dinner
ESPN Club - dinner
Via Napoli - dinner
Sci-Fi - dinner
Whispering Canyon - dinner

Quackerjack

Original Poster
No, we left this day pretty open so any suggestions are welcome...even DTD.
Sorry, the only major thing is that we have a 10 year old girl and 4 year old boy (who deosn't eat much of anything anyway) so food preferences would not include anything too spicy as the ladies do not like that sort of thing.

Pioneer Hall

Well if DTD is an option then Raglan Road is a good choice. Kona Cafe at the Polynesian or Trail's End at Fort Wilderness are two that I like as well.

Quackerjack

Original Poster
Sanaa has caught my attention but does anyone know if it is a real "spicy" food place? I would like that but I know the ladies wouldn't.

Appreciate the info so far, thanks again!!

JillC LI

No, we left this day pretty open so any suggestions are welcome...even DTD.
Sorry, the only major thing is that we have a 10 year old girl and 4 year old boy (who deosn't eat much of anything anyway) so food preferences would not include anything too spicy as the ladies do not like that sort of thing.

I'm sure some people around here will notice I'm repeating myself :lol: but we loved Rose & Crown Pub during IllumiNations. What a great experience to see it so close while we ate without standing around for a hour to reserve a spot in the crowds. My son is a picky eater, and there is a steak on the menu which has a sauce on it, and the accompanying mashed potatoes have melted Stilton cheese on them which is a pretty strong cheese, so we asked for his steak and potatoes without the sauce and cheese, and he loved it. My hubby and I both loved the surf and turf. He also enjoyed a scotch flight. And the sticky pudding toffee was delectable.

If you get there early you can listen to the hat lady perform on the piano in the bar - what a hoot she is!

Pioneer Hall

Sanaa has caught my attention but does anyone know if it is a real "spicy" food place? I would like that but I know the ladies wouldn't.

Appreciate the info so far, thanks again!!

There are some items that have some heat to them, but there are plenty of others that do not. However, unlike some Disney restaurants the food here does have flavor and they use "spices". So if they don't like to try new flavors they might not love the restaurant, it's the reason I didn't suggest it.

NiarrNDisney

How about Grand Floridian Cafe, Maya Grill, Trails End Buffet or Whispering Canyon all are great for families carry a good variety and large portions.

Quackerjack

Original Poster
Well we all talked it over last night and it ended up coming down to Coral Reef and Sanaa. The animals beat out the fish! After going over the menu everyone seemed to be in agreement that Sanaa was something new and different...I was kinda surprised :lol:

real mad hatter

Phew! Close Escape.

Well we all talked it over last night and it ended up coming down to Coral Reef and Sanaa. The animals beat out the fish! After going over the menu everyone seemed to be in agreement that Sanaa was something new and different...I was kinda surprised :lol:

Good Call. Have read reviews of both and CR gets mixed reviews,mostly not that great,but tho I haven't tried Sanaa,iam tempted to try to get a booking when I arrive,already on QS plan but have three ADRS booked.From what I've heard Sanaa is a hidden gem,I love Indian cuisine,nice and spicy,so I may try this restaurant if I get lucky.enjoy.:wave:

The MadHatter

jiko is great. i have had saana also but i had a much better dining experience over at jiko. the food and ambiance is top notch. if you like fish i would steer clear of the coral reef and check out todd english's bluezoo in the dolphin or the flying fish at the boardwalk. i haven't been to le cellier for dinner in a few years but i had lunch there and it was pretty good.

Disney61

You may want to consider Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Princess Storybook Character Dining
Norway - World Showcase - Epcot
Dinner :)

NiarrNDisney

Good choice! Sanaa is probably one of the best restaurants on property hence why we return there year after year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom