Dining Plan Question

NewfieFan

I don't know if you can do it all the time... but in the past during free dining promotions they would let you trade in your TS for a QS meal and you would get a choice of 2 extra snack credits or a free gift of some sort as well. Not a bad deal, if you ask me!

But like I said, I'm not sure if you can trade during other times of the year, sorry!

Upvote 0

erstwo

We did it at Easter in 2008. Things may have changed, but we had the Deluxe Dining Plan that trip and couldn't eat at a TS every time. We just told the CM checking us out we were on the Deluxe plan and wanted to use a TS for CS.

Never had a problem!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

We did it at Easter in 2008. Things may have changed, but we had the Deluxe Dining Plan that trip and couldn't eat at a TS every time. We just told the CM checking us out we were on the Deluxe plan and wanted to use a TS for CS.

The Deluxe Plan doesn't have TS and CS credits - it just has credits - that can be used for either TS OR CS, its your choice.

Upvote 0
My hubby and I stayed at the POR last September. We purchased the DeluxeDP and it just has credits, not TS or CS. On the 3rd day of our stay we decided that since the meals for the 2 of us ran about $80-$100 each the plan had more than paid for itself and decided to eat CS whenever we wanted. I love the DDP and at only $100 more per person than the Disney Dining Plan it still more than pays for itself (and you can trade 2 in for a Signature experience)! I plan to purchase the Deluxe for our next trip!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

As others have mentioned at certain times, Disney has allowed guests to trade a table service meal for a Quck Service. In general though and unless announced specifically by Disney, they dont allow a trade from any one category within the regular Dining plan to any other. Belle

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

We have done this SEVERAL times and never had a problem. They think you're a little nuts giving up a TS for a CS but that's our choice. I've asked a few times if many people do it and been told it's done pretty often due to time constraints or not being able to get ressies. I'm not aware of any policies and if there is one, they do not enforce it. You shouldn't have a problem. I've never done the DDP but if you are on the reg. DP, tell them you're using up a TS credit and as a previous poster said, they'll usually throw an extra snack credit or something your way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom