Dining Plan Question:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Does anybody know of a special menu that shows what you can get at each restaurant with CS credit or TS credit. For example what you can get at Pecos Bill's or Sci-fi please let me know thanks so much for your time.

18 days and counting
Disney World:sohappy:
POP CENTURY:sohappy:
MNSSHP:goodnevil:goodnevil

sbkline

You can get any entree with your credits. It doesn't matter if it's the $14.99 entree or the 27.99 entree. That's the beauty of the dining plan.

At Pecos Bills (or any other counter service place for that matter), you can order any "main course" that you want and it will be covered under the counter service credit.

december

At nonbuffet table service (SciFi) you get a drink, appy, entree, and dessert. At CS (Pecos Bills), you get drink, entree, and dessert. Right now, every restaurant is either counter service or table service. That might change if Yak and Yeti is on the dining plan.

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm

The link is to a good resource-should answer most of your questions.

Craig & Lisa

At nonbuffet table service (SciFi) you get a drink, appy, entree, and dessert. At CS (Pecos Bills), you get drink, entree, and dessert. Right now, every restaurant is either counter service or table service. That might change if Yak and Yeti is on the dining plan.

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm

The link is to a good resource-should answer most of your questions.
As far as I know, with the new DDP the appy has been dropped and the tip is not included.

I was told by a cast member last week that the tip was lost in negotiations between the union and Disney. The cast member was not pleased. She said some guests from other countries do not tip and she will be losing money when it changes.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Thanks for the info were heading there in Sept in 21 days so the 2008 rules luckily won't apply for us this trip.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom