Dining Plan-favourite snacks (use as a snack credit)

confuseme

Original Poster
I've heard that most items under $4 is considered as a snack item. Any must have items? I'll make sure to visit these places.:confused:

ThinkTink721

Aloha Isle in Adventureland at the MK - dole whip
POFQ food court - beignets
Beaches & Cream at the BC resort - Kitchen Sink sundae (not on the DDP)
Mrs. Pott's Cupboard in Fantasyland at the MK - ice cream
Main St. Bakery at the MK - baked goodies & ice cream (ice cream cookie sandwich available here)
Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at the MK - funnel cakes
Ice Cream Carts in the parks - Mickey Mouse ice cream bar
Canada at WS in Epcot - Beavertail
Norway at WS in Epcot - rice cream
Germany at WS in Epcot - pretzels
American Adventure at WS in Epcot - funnel cakes
France at WS in Epcot - Napoleon's in chocolate or strawberry; chocolate crescents, tarts & chocolate mousse
Chefs de France in France at WS in Epcot - chocolate puffs
UK at WS in Epcot - strawberry trifle
The Flying Fish at BW resort - chocolate lava cake

Tip: you can use 1 snack credit for a box of 1 dz. donuts at the WDW resorts

:slurp: :D :wave:

confuseme

Original Poster
Thanks for the tips. A box of donuts sounds great too.

The funnel cake cost more than $4, although it's not on DDP, I'll try it.

Texas Tink

What about the McDonald chicken nuggets at the Refreshment Port at Epcot? I think I heard theses were included. This would be my 2 little ones idea of "lunch." :)

slappy magoo

1 snack credit = 1 box of dozen doughnuts?

Sweet - sounds like I've got breakfast covered!!! :sohappy:

FWIW, they're Entenman's doughnuts. While they're certainly edible, and a great value as far as snacks go, if you have your heart set on getting the sorts of tasty treats you can't find in your local supermarket or convenience store, these doughnuts are not the way to go.

cymbaldiva

FWIW, they're Entenman's doughnuts. While they're certainly edible, and a great value as far as snacks go, if you have your heart set on getting the sorts of tasty treats you can't find in your local supermarket or convenience store, these doughnuts are not the way to go.

Thanks for the 411 ... thought they'd be actual doughnuts, not faux doughnuts. oh well, I'm sure there's gotta be something tasty and non-perishable I can burn those snack credits on :)

sarabi

We went with the dining plan in October of last year and we honestly would not have used all of our snack credits if it weren't for the food and wine festival. What a deal that is... we banked all of our snack credits (not hard because we were stuffed) for that day and circled around World Showcase sampling goodies as a meal (and almost all were considered 'snacks' on the dining plan).
If you have a chance, I would highly recommend it.
Otherwise, I love the dole whips and the frozen bananas.

Yellow Shoes

My biggest snack credit coup was at Food & Wine. We got a $6.50 lobster roll. It was in front of the America pavillion.

It was a lobster salad sandwich--chunks of lobster, celery, mayo, etc. on a dinner roll. Yummy--even yummier because it was "free". (Not worth $6.50, though)

A caveat: keep track of your snack credits. Imagine our surprise on our last half day when we stopped for ice cream and discovered we had 9 credits left and 4 hours to spend them in .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom