Dinglehoppers for sale!

MKCP 1985

Snarfblatts for sale? If I am not mistaken, you used to be able to purchase corn cob pipes along with raccoon skin caps and frontier rifles at the Frontierland trading post.

While it might not fit Disney's current merchandising strategy to offer snarfblatts along with dinglehoppers when the gift shop opens, it wouldn't be unprecedented. :)

PurpleDragon

Possibly not, as it's a smoker's pipe, and Disney doesn't allow smoking in ANY of its parks.

Wow, I hope you were joking. Have you ever thought of the fact that in the movie a snarfblatt is described as a musical instrument? They could simply make a novelty recorder in the shape of a pipe and viola, a snarfblatt.

Sped2424

Lol Who posted smoking isn't allowed in any of the parks might be a little shocked if they have ever walked by the lake walkways in frontier land.

Sped2424

The new Ariel giftshop needs exclusive merchandise much like the bonjour village gifts, people wont care if they can get the same items in every other gift store in the park!

Rose&Crowner

Wow, I hope you were joking. Have you ever thought of the fact that in the movie a snarfblatt is described as a musical instrument? They could simply make a novelty recorder in the shape of a pipe and viola, a snarfblatt.

That would be cool, but didn't you know that Disney is strictly against the glorification of smoking of any kind?

You've seen the "When you smoke ..." PSA's before every new release right? Smoking is bad.

Unless your in designated park areas where the future deceased gather to hasten their inevitable scooter rights.

Smoking is bad for kids, but good for paying adults.

Can't you hear it now? "No no Makaeighlaugh-Jaeae, pipes ain't fo keeds. Now hurry up and find the cigarette ontha map cuz momma is coughing and you know what time it is!"

MKCP 1985

Unless your in designated park areas where the future deceased gather to hasten their inevitable scooter rights.
If I'd had soda in my mouth when I read this, I'd be cleaning my screen right now.

Of course, we are all future deceased . . . some of us just expect to pass away in perfect health. :D

tinkerblonde11

Adorable! It's really funny and refreshing to see gadgets pulled straight from the movies. Cheaply made or not, kids won't care! And since Disney brings out the kid in everyone, we all go "aww!" when we see em! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom