Dinglehoppers for sale!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm pretty sure I bought one of these for my goddaughter when I took her to see the (sadly short-lived) production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway a few years ago. I know they were for sale there, and I know I had to resist buying her every darned souvenir item, because they were all so neat, but most were ridiculously overpriced (naturally!)

Figments Friend

Oh sure , Disney could absolutely have Snarfblatts for sale too!
Everyone knows they make fine music....and slapping together a inexpensively made plastic *pipe* that when blown into makes whistle sounds would be something every little kid would want...solely because it makes noise...of course...!

Oh heck yeah....if they are selling Dinglehoppers, then they NEED to have Snarfblatts too!

DaGoof00

Oh sure , Disney could absolutely have Snarfblatts for sale too!
Everyone knows they make fine music....and slapping together a inexpensively made plastic *pipe* that when blown into makes whistle sounds would be something every little kid would want...solely because it makes noise...of course...!

Oh heck yeah....if they are selling Dinglehoppers, then they NEED to have Snarfblatts too!

I'd for sure buy a snarfblatts!

I think they could make Snarfblats that blew bubbles but it would like Grimsby's pipe. I haven't been able to go to DCA and get one cause apparently the dinglehoppers are being sold there as well so I am kind of waiting for the online store to get it in.

Patricia Melton

Yes, at Sir Mickey's. They are $14.95 and seemed to be of low quality.

How much "high quality" are you looking for in a novelty item? It would be nice to understand what your standards are for things you buy.

Last time I checked, regular plastic hairbrushes were about $9.95 or so at the drug store. Very cheap, ugly ones are as low as $6.00. The one I use has lasted me about 10 years so far and I bought it at Body Shop for $10.95 or so all those years ago.

i don't think a lot of people would expect a dinglehopper to be used as a brush for all that many years. The little girls this is designed for will age out of it after a few years...I don't think a dinglehopper will be brought along to high school or college. Except in the rarest of occasions.

I think this is priced right and it's the quality I expect from a novelty item in a theme park. I think it's really cute, too, and will probably get one for my niece in May if she wants it when she sees it in the park. It will be a cute little brush for her and will probably end up being her souvenir of choice for this upcoming trip.

Every trip, my nephew and niece get to pick out one item that they really want and I think $14.95 is a decent price to pay for that once-a-year souvenir gift to them.

Patricia Melton

I think they could make Snarfblats that blew bubbles but it would like Grimsby's pipe. I haven't been able to go to DCA and get one cause apparently the dinglehoppers are being sold there as well so I am kind of waiting for the online store to get it in.

THAT is a really great idea.

A bubble blowing thing like this would be a great toy for a boy...and the dinglehoppers would be for the girls.

If they had this, I would buy the snarflbat for my nephew and the dinglehopper for my niece.

Patricia Melton

Looks awesome! But I won't waste my money on diddlehoppers, or whatever you call them.

They're called dinglehoppers...you know, just like in the movie.

Thanks for letting us know you won't "waste" your money on them. It was keeping me up at night wondering if you'd "waste" money on this...and now I can sleep easy having the answer.

I think I might end up buying two of these now that I know you are helping out by leaving more on the racks for the rest of us to buy.

Thank you!

Rose&Crowner

Thanks for letting us know you won't "waste" your money on them. It was keeping me up at night wondering if you'd "waste" money on this...and now I can sleep easy having the answer.

I think I might end up buying two of these now that I know you are helping out by leaving more on the racks for the rest of us to buy.

Thank you!

Are you high?

BryceM

Thank you!
It's pleasant how well you treat other people's opinions.

celluloid

Really cute idea for a merch item! Someone is doing their job and getting the unique and quirky kind of stuff in here and there. Now for fifteen bucks, not so much...but I may buy one for novelty at around 3 bucks when they come to my local Disney Warehouse store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom