Digital Layouts

minnie2000

check out the site that you downloaded the font from, ususally they have instructions to tell you how to install.

but what i do is: download to a folder i named "zippedfonts" then i right click and choose "extract all" then i go to my regular fonts folder (under control panel) and then i "add" font.

i thnk i am missing something here with my steps, it has been a well since i downloaded one.

but check that out and see if it helps. i will find a font to download to test it. i am not on mac though, so not too sure if it is that much different.

Eagles - thank you so much!

First of all, I tried the site, but couldn't find anything.

I couldn't right click on the file, because a mac mouse doesn't have a right button. So, I did ctrl + left click (that is the equivalent) and found a button that said 'install font'. Well, I pressed that, and fiddled around a bit, and suddenly, the font was in my photoshop font list! I'm not quite sure how it happened, or if I'll be able to remember how to do it again, but at least I've got my font working!

Now I'll try to download more, and see if I can install those too!

:) *happy* :)

Uponastar

uponastar you've been holding out on us! Those are great! The wedding page is especially beautiful!

Thanks so much!
Really, these are the first things I've ever done. I'm still learning.
The hardest part for me is picking a design and going with it. I change my mind too much. :lol: But that's the beauty of digital. . .you can change your might without wasting materials.
I'm working on the actual wedding album right now and am really trying not to go overboard with embellishments and such. I want the pictures to speak for themselves. I'm finding it a tricky balance. I'll share some of the album with you all after it's done and the couple have seen it. That won't be for some time though. . .

My name is Dot, by the way. :wave:

nibblesandbits

Yes Minnie. . .very pretty!

Okay. . .Here's a page from my daughter's bride's book that I made for her wedding shower and my first attempt at a WDW page.

TheBestIscopy-1.jpg

MKtemplateB.jpg
oh Dot! Love your WDW page! (I'd already seen the other! :D )

trose61

Just wanted to tell you all how much I'm enjoying seeing these digital pages. Y'all are creating some beautiful pages, thanks for sharing them!

Tami

minnie2000

Thank you both - I'm not happy with some of my layouts, but its all trial and error! I'm having a lot of fun doing them though!

mouselvrmom

minnie, I love your scooters page! The colors work so nicely together and the circles you added add so much interest. It really almost looks like a traditional page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom